Author Topic: Vote zl for administrator  (Read 594 times)

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vote zl for administrator
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:11:43 AM »
That's right, I'm ready to bring the ClockCrew back from the brink. Could this mean the return of the Academy? Contests, new members, a second renaissance? The incidental removal of the dozens of bullshit award gifs that mar every post I make on the forums? The awards that were thrust upon me as a serviceable joke but now can't be removed because that address of grievances would be too sincere for the masters of irony currently in power?

Vote for me to find out!
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: Vote zl for administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 10:01:11 AM »
I would vote for you, but the election is tomorrow and VCR did permaban BB10. Twice. Thatís some tough competition.

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:02:08 AM »
You got my vote
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 05:17:12 PM »
zl for prez

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 05:41:50 PM »
Update: People in power were apparently so threatened by my imminent election that my awards were removed in an attempt to dampen my ambitions.

It worked. I hereby drop out of the race. My congratulations to the incumbents on their de facto reelection.
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 06:22:05 PM »
zl for bling

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
slurpee surges ahead in polls as heartbroken zombie lincoln supporters fail to turn out for incumbent vcr administration

"stop" reads official statement from slurpee campaign "stop it"

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2012 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 10:49:04 PM »
On one hand I love zl, on the other hand he has no medals and I should vote for Decorated Veteran VCR

AbsintheClock

• Newgrounds: AbsintheClock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:40 AM »
Holy fuck why isn't this guy on already? Whose dick needs to get wet in order for this to happen? Every day that ZL is not an admin I'm going to fuck one of your mothers raw dog. Eventually I'm going to be all y'alls daddy unless you shape the fuck up and make him admin.

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »
I'd like to thank my supporters for the massive turnout, in fact the greatest turnout in the history of turnouts

it's gonna be four more years of vcrclock doing absolutely nothing in a big way, believe me

if anyone wants to join my cabinet you're hired as long as it makes me look good

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Hyundai Clock was a stupid name
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
who the fuck cares

just make him admin

make everyone admin

this place is dead

if you find toyota clock, let me know

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 04:00:13 PM »
Clocktopia 2.0

RIP ClockRadio never forget