News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Seinfeld 9/11 fanscript

Farted by JambaClock, September 11, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

Clocktopus

Oh my god, I was waiting for Kramer to come in and it was just gold.

Clocktopus

George at the beginning is something I could seriously see happening to Larry David.

RobClock

“It was all I could see! It was coming at me like a 747!”

This was much much better than I was expecting

NintendrCkolc

Clocktopus

Quote from: Nintendoclock on September 14, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
tldr

From what I read in the first half

Somebody mistakes George for a firefighter during 9/11, he rolls with it and gets a bunch of love and benefits.

Elaine wants to break up with her boyfriend but it's a bad time since he's in the hospital from the towers falling.

Kramer was friends with the head hijacker, he always complained about how he hates America and Kramer told him to "do something about it," thinking he would write to his Congressman or something. Kramer also lent him his boxcutter which he used to slit the pilots throat. Kramer tries to get a replacement box cutter, he makes a claim of property loss for $20 and when he brings up the box cutter everybody there gets angry.

The dust from the towers falling upsets Jerry when he finds it on everything, who refuses to eat a sandwich because of it and gets dumped because he refuses to kiss his date who had dust in her teeth.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Jery not like dust
Gerge pretend he save lives
Elane dump guy who survived the attack
Kram friends with plane jacker

zl

Slurpee

Clocktopus

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 15, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
Jery not like dust