News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

An idea

Farted by NintendrCkolc, September 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

Lets unban BB10.

Hear me out, lets unban him, BUT lets create a specific forum where only he can post. Then we can also create simulated clock topics where he thinks he's actually posting/talking to us but in reality its chinese bots who constantly post hyperlinks to ads and that way we rake in ad revenue for hosting costs.

It'd kinda be like the matrix. BB10 is Keanu Reeves and I'm the Architect and Rob can be Agent Smith or something. 

PhantomCatClock

the bots would petition us to ban him

patriotclock

if you look in grid probably 75% of my posts were arguing not to ban bb10

SirClock

PolearmClock

Bringing BB10 back would revive these dead boards and you all know it
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

Slurpee

Quote from: PolearmClock on October 01, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
then let them die

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Slurpee on October 01, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
then let them die

Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong guys, I just want to see him get all excited and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

Wouldn't that be fun?

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Nintendoclock on October 01, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on October 01, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
then let them die

Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong guys, I just want to see him get all excited and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Bullshit (also bullcrap) is a common English expletive which may be shortened to the euphemism bull or the initialism BS. In British English, ''bollocks'' is a comparable expletive. It is mostly a slang profanity term meaning ''nonsense'', especially as a rebuke in response to communication or actions viewed as deceptive, misleading, disingenuous, unfair or false. As with many expletives, the term can be used as an interjection, or as many other parts of speech, and can carry a wide variety of meanings. A person who communicates nonsense on a given subject may be referred to as a ''bullshit artist''.

While the word is generally used in a deprecatory sense, it may imply a measure of respect for language skills or frivolity, among various other benign usages. In philosophy, Harry Frankfurt, among others, analyzed the concept of bullshit as related to, but distinct from, lying.

As an exclamation, ''Bullshit!'' conveys a measure of dissatisfaction with something or someone, but this usage need not be a comment on the truth of the matter.

We say this all the time in my country, it's not just America!

VCRClock

Quote from: Nintendoclock on October 01, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

this is literally not something bb10 can do
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Topcatyo

how about we unban bb10 but limit him to 2 posts per day

RobClock

One post a day the length of a tweet, no hyperlinks

PhantomCatClock