Author Topic: An idea  (Read 653 times)

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
An idea
« on: September 20, 2018, 02:19:24 PM »
Lets unban BB10.

Hear me out, lets unban him, BUT lets create a specific forum where only he can post. Then we can also create simulated clock topics where he thinks he's actually posting/talking to us but in reality its chinese bots who constantly post hyperlinks to ads and that way we rake in ad revenue for hosting costs.

It'd kinda be like the matrix. BB10 is Keanu Reeves and I'm the Architect and Rob can be Agent Smith or something. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:21:08 PM by Nintendoclock »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An idea
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
the bots would petition us to ban him

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 05:07:17 PM »
if you look in grid probably 75% of my posts were arguing not to ban bb10

SirClock

• ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://creatustoons.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 06:54:37 PM »
bb10 is the clock crew

PolearmClock

• Help
    • Newgrounds: PolearmClock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »
Bringing BB10 back would revive these dead boards and you all know it
Quote from: Pencil;1653541
anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
then let them die

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 12:29:41 AM »
then let them die

Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong guys, I just want to see him get all excited and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

Wouldn't that be fun?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 02:14:30 AM »
then let them die

Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong guys, I just want to see him get all excited and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Bullshit (also bullcrap) is a common English expletive which may be shortened to the euphemism bull or the initialism BS. In British English, ''bollocks'' is a comparable expletive. It is mostly a slang profanity term meaning ''nonsense'', especially as a rebuke in response to communication or actions viewed as deceptive, misleading, disingenuous, unfair or false. As with many expletives, the term can be used as an interjection, or as many other parts of speech, and can carry a wide variety of meanings. A person who communicates nonsense on a given subject may be referred to as a ''bullshit artist''.

While the word is generally used in a deprecatory sense, it may imply a measure of respect for language skills or frivolity, among various other benign usages. In philosophy, Harry Frankfurt, among others, analyzed the concept of bullshit as related to, but distinct from, lying.

As an exclamation, ''Bullshit!'' conveys a measure of dissatisfaction with something or someone, but this usage need not be a comment on the truth of the matter.

We say this all the time in my country, it's not just America!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:06:59 AM by PhantomCatClock »

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
and then eventually realize it was all bullshit.

this is literally not something bb10 can do

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 03:43:16 PM »
how about we unban bb10 but limit him to 2 posts per day
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:41:54 PM »
One post a day the length of a tweet, no hyperlinks

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 10:31:29 PM »
one post