!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: This One Time  (Read 328 times)

LSDClock

• Consumer of Most Things
  • Consumer of Most (All) Things
    • Newgrounds: wanwandrew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This One Time
« on: February 22, 2019, 02:18:24 AM »
So this one time I decided I would install a different OS on my pc and boy let me tell you. The feeling of erasing over three terabytes of anime and sad frog pictures was the least of my worries. I was sad to say the most, but a bit underwhelmed when I realized it was the work of the CIA. That's right, friends. The CIA doesn't want you watching cartoons. Turns ya into a degenerate they say. I can't quite comprehend it myself, but for WHATEVER REASON everyone is trying to escape into higher levels of the hypersphere and not lower ones. Like what the freak, dudes? I thought that- HAVING FREE WILL AND ALL- we would be allowed to enjoy whatever dimensions we please. If I want to stick my slimy paws into the depths of the second level of the hypersphere, why do you care? Is the fourth level really all that great? Demo, I regress desu. This one time I really had to pee and I was torrenting an anime, but I didn't want to get up and pee because the download was relatively close to finished and I just love watching the loading bars slide across the screen. :leonface: I also have pissed in a bottle before to avoid leaving my desk or room. It is oddly invigorating knowing that no one can stop you from taking a wizz in a gatorade bottle from the comfort of your own room.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:20:59 AM by LSDClock »

JambaClock

• Official Cock
  • What’s the deal with taxes
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This One Time
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 03:53:47 AM »
Yikes

LSDClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 03:56:55 AM »
Yeah it really sucked having to redownload everything, not to mention getting my ween stuck in the bottle was a pain. Word to the dumb: don't use the thin gatorade bottles. That opening is way too small..

LSDClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 03:58:18 AM »
Plus the CIA was watching me the whole time so now I get emails in my spam folder talkin about "Check out THESE jugs!!!" and all that. Really gets me just the slightest bit irate.