News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Help

Farted by KarkasmolenKlok, December 15, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

It's good to be crazy, weird, fucked up, or generally self aware of the fun house mirror that you carry around in your own personal paradigm. As far as feelings go be whatever you need to be, and don't worry about what the other guy thinks about it. As far as the sadboi memes go, they're not that funny but some people seem to relate to them. If that gives some kid out there a chance to chuckle at his own funhouse mirror why take that away?

Quote from: wavy gravy on December 15, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
no

Buy me a pizza you shitstained glass blowing degenerate cunt.

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 16, 2018, 06:33:27 PMI am honestly scared of getting less crazy and more stable as I age. It's already happening. very disappointing. Maybe I'm not consuming and creating enough strange media like I used.
So this is part of what I mean; "crazy" means such different things in such different contexts that it's difficult to use meaningfully. When people say "I'm not crazy", I think that they're mostly meaning "I'm not incapable of understanding reality", or "I'm not a defective human", or "my perceptions and opinions are not invalid", etc.

Whereas the context in which you use "crazy" is wholly different; you mean "divergent", "eccentric", or "unconventional", where your mind produces and takes interest in things that are radically different from the norm.

Blah blah blah about semantics...but the positive and negative connotations and stigmas have a lot to do with why that's coming up more and more in our weird memetic dialogue.
Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

GreyClock

A Dutch man is in the news for stealing full diapers out of the trash near daycare centers. People have seen him sniffing them. A hoard has been discovered in the woods, complete with tissues.

Slurpee

ftr I think you all made some good points, I just don't have anything to add

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: GreyClock on December 17, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
A Dutch man is in the news for stealing full diapers out of the trash near daycare centers. People have seen him sniffing them. A hoard has been discovered in the woods, complete with tissues
He clearly has issues for which he needs tissues

JambaClock

don't listen to millennials and gen-zeers, just make what you want

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: Jamba C. on December 27, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
don't listen to millennials and gen-zeers, just make what you want
I have to Wu Tang is for the children