Author Topic: Help  (Read 1128 times)

AbsintheClock

• Newgrounds: AbsintheClock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2018, 07:28:21 PM »
It's good to be crazy, weird, fucked up, or generally self aware of the fun house mirror that you carry around in your own personal paradigm. As far as feelings go be whatever you need to be, and don't worry about what the other guy thinks about it. As far as the sadboi memes go, they're not that funny but some people seem to relate to them. If that gives some kid out there a chance to chuckle at his own funhouse mirror why take that away?

no

Buy me a pizza you shitstained glass blowing degenerate cunt.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:35:15 PM by AbsintheClock »

KarkasmolenKlok

• What is this filth
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 10:08:44 PM »
I am honestly scared of getting less crazy and more stable as I age. It's already happening. very disappointing. Maybe I'm not consuming and creating enough strange media like I used.
So this is part of what I mean; "crazy" means such different things in such different contexts that it's difficult to use meaningfully. When people say "I'm not crazy", I think that they're mostly meaning "I'm not incapable of understanding reality", or "I'm not a defective human", or "my perceptions and opinions are not invalid", etc.

Whereas the context in which you use "crazy" is wholly different; you mean "divergent", "eccentric", or "unconventional", where your mind produces and takes interest in things that are radically different from the norm.

Blah blah blah about semantics...but the positive and negative connotations and stigmas have a lot to do with why that's coming up more and more in our weird memetic dialogue.
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 07:02:22 AM »
A Dutch man is in the news for stealing full diapers out of the trash near daycare centers. People have seen him sniffing them. A hoard has been discovered in the woods, complete with tissues.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 08:55:36 PM »
ftr I think you all made some good points, I just don't have anything to add

KarkasmolenKlok

• What is this filth
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2018, 06:48:51 PM »
A Dutch man is in the news for stealing full diapers out of the trash near daycare centers. People have seen him sniffing them. A hoard has been discovered in the woods, complete with tissues
He clearly has issues for which he needs tissues

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2018, 08:46:38 AM »
don't listen to millennials and gen-zeers, just make what you want

KarkasmolenKlok

• What is this filth
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2018, 02:28:53 PM »
don't listen to millennials and gen-zeers, just make what you want
I have to Wu Tang is for the children