News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Strawberry Clock's Triumph!

Farted by Verite, January 07, 2019, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verite

Greetings! I made a thing.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/724143?updated=1546844072

Once you finished viewing and wish to know some more insight about this, read below. Otherwise have a nice day!
B

I did this with the intention of making a jab at CC. At the same time, I would like to point out SBC symbolizes CC and Poptart represents you. And his babies represent your future. Verite and SBL are the folks making your life a living hell. While on the surface it still looks like I'm jabbing you guys, I was unaware I was making something based on a current frustration. Being imprisoned with something you like but its eating away your family life, friends, or other pursuits. I have a relative who would drink all day and play video games after work 90% of the time. Thats all he looks forward to after his paycheck minus bills. Of course you don't want to give up video games or drinking cause its good stuff in its right. They just get a bad rep with old folks because the huge ass amount of doses people take in which everyone is guilty of. In my case, its simply movies, career, school, and indoors.

Why am I bringing this up? Cause of the title of the movie. Why is this Strawberry Clock's Triumph? Because he dominated YOU. Stuck in this loop with the antics and work in intentions of serving him and B. It makes you crazy. And even when bad things happen or opportunities come and go, you still stay in this universe. Imprisoned but willingly. Thats how I feel about this movie and my current events. Hence They're "eating my babies."

Well that was way too much over analyzing over a stupid movie. See you around. 

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

That was simply delightful. Welcome to the CC!sorry you’re not new that’s me being an idiot

PhantomCatClock

damn, I keep seeing THIRTY POSTS and forgetting you're someone who's animated

:fifen:

i didn't read a thing you wrote in white because i can tell just by glancing that it was overthinking and i'd rather not think at all

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

GreyClock

No one has told you? It's all the same. Drink all day or play volleyball, lose an arm or gain a friend, save the world or destroy it. All paths terminate in death, the great endless void.

GreyClock

Although that's not true either: I'd rather eat an ice cream sandwich than rub my dick on a cheese grater...

VCRClock

Quote from: GreyClock on January 12, 2019, 05:48:05 PM
Although that's not true either: I'd rather eat an ice cream sandwich than rub my dick on a cheese grater...
look at this philistine
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt