Author Topic: Play Smash with me  (Read 420 times)

HyundaiClock (for toyota :))

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • OctopusClock was a stupid name
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Play Smash with me
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:51:27 AM »
I need to practice my Pichu more.

if you find toyota clock, let me know

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Play Smash with me
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 07:50:37 AM »
smash me bro

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 02:56:54 PM »
I dont wanna pay for the pointless online nintendo service but damn do I wanna smash with some clocks.  that was the only game I ever went online with my wii for. can you just walk over to my place? it's only a couple hundred thousand miles. I've got an extra controller.

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 03:54:03 PM »
I dont wanna pay for the pointless online nintendo service but damn do I wanna smash with some clocks.  that was the only game I ever went online with my wii for. can you just walk over to my place? it's only a couple hundred thousand miles. I've got an extra controller.

so i made it to your place but it smelt like absolute shit so i left

also the online is cheap and free games! but i do miss the old virtual console

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 11:47:56 AM »
yeah, even with my giant emulation collection I miss it too. virtual console during the wii era was probably the most well curated digital store I've seen. the emulation was superior to what you could get on your own at the time too. also that music. the xbox 360 live arcade had a great selection of older and indie titles at the time as well. I've got a switch now and sorting through the eshop is kind of a chore.

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 01:40:43 PM »
yeah nintendo is kinda stuck in the past

they need actual social features, messaging, inviting friends to a game etc. cause right now if you meet someone online the friends list is pointless.

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 01:41:42 PM »
they should stay in the past only for the virtual console stuff lol

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 04:45:16 PM »
you'd think with them charging for online now they would give us some modern features. nope, same basic setup as their previous consoles. also some nes games. I remember some stockholder meeting where they outright stated one of their future goals was to make the service worth paying for, implying it isn't right now (it aint).