Author Topic: WHat  (Read 206 times)

SirClock

• ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://creatustoons.com
    • Awards
WHat
« on: February 09, 2019, 08:13:07 PM »
THEre isnt even a homescreen anymore guys? Like there is no front PAGE? WHAT ABOUT OUR REPUTATION?

WHAT ABOUT MY REPUTATION?

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY REPUTATION? AT ALL?

WHAT>!>!>!>>>!>!>!   ?

SirClock

• ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://creatustoons.com
    • Awards
Re: WHat
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:15:02 PM »
My reputation is at stake guys

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 12:39:35 AM »
nobody told me that the homepage turned into a directory index; it was supposed to take you to /talk

probably because our hardcore adherents just use the new posts button like me

this has been fixed

for protecting my secret vcrclock files, you have been awarded the shasta++ award
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:43:04 AM by VCRClock »

BlackberryClock

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: blackberry-clock
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2002 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 01:52:54 PM »
nobody told me that the homepage turned into a directory index; it was supposed to take you to /talk

probably because our hardcore adherents just use the new posts button like me

this has been fixed

for protecting my secret vcrclock files, you have been awarded the shasta++ award
lol, when the front page changed to an index, I looked at the vcr file. There I found some pictures of no consequence to me!

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 01:54:21 PM »
lol, when the front page changed to an index, I looked at the vcr file. There I found some pictures of no consequence to me!
but she said it was the biggest she'd ever seen :(