News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WHat

Farted by SirClock, February 09, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirClock

THEre isnt even a homescreen anymore guys? Like there is no front PAGE? WHAT ABOUT OUR REPUTATION?

WHAT ABOUT MY REPUTATION?

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY REPUTATION? AT ALL?

WHAT>!>!>!>>>!>!>!   ?

SirClock

My reputation is at stake guys

VCRClock

nobody told me that the homepage turned into a directory index; it was supposed to take you to /talk

probably because our hardcore adherents just use the new posts button like me

this has been fixed

for protecting my secret vcrclock files, you have been awarded the shasta++ award
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BlackberryClock

Quote from: VCRClock on February 11, 2019, 12:39:35 AM
nobody told me that the homepage turned into a directory index; it was supposed to take you to /talk

probably because our hardcore adherents just use the new posts button like me

this has been fixed

for protecting my secret vcrclock files, you have been awarded the shasta++ award
lol, when the front page changed to an index, I looked at the vcr file. There I found some pictures of no consequence to me!

VCRClock

Quote from: BlackberryClock on February 11, 2019, 01:52:54 PM
lol, when the front page changed to an index, I looked at the vcr file. There I found some pictures of no consequence to me!
but she said it was the biggest she'd ever seen :(
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew