!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Undead Clock of the Year 2018  (Read 740 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Undead Clock of the Year 2018
« on: February 19, 2019, 07:15:05 PM »
ZL offered to do something super nice for me but I will be a bro and not nominate him because he doesn't like having forum awards. I also will not nominate myself for this prestigious award because that would be tacky. Someone else could do it and it wouldn't be tacky. Ahem.

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ S P A M _ A D D I C T ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: Undead Clock of the Year 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »
I nominate the great ZombieLincoln

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 07:28:38 PM »
it is decided

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3527
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 12:30:49 AM »
I nominate Richard Chamberlain

he's neither undead nor a clock but I think he really embodied the spirit that the award represents last year

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 01:53:01 AM »
I'll put him on the ballot for 2019. The award's been presented, already. Maybe wake up earlier next time. You knew today was a big day.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 12:54:57 PM »
ah beans! now I have to make sure Richard Chamberlain has a good year or I'll look like a real tit

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »
Please do not kill and resurrect and celebrities for a forum gag

also, if I had eleven less posts, you'd be at exactly double my post count. May I be your apprentice :question mark:

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 01:57:20 AM »
May I be your apprentice :question mark:
alright but I can't promise I'll do anything but quote yoda at you

patriotclock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 09:57:02 AM »
the lack of respect for BlueZombie clock is appalling

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 01:21:14 PM »
he did even less in 2018 than you did

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
It has been brought to my attention that there are other libraries beyond the undead clock movies portal and patriot has, in fact, done much

I guess now's a good time to mention this award goes back centuries and has only stopped being clandestine. BlueZoms is a holder of previous awards and only the freshest funk will do for this particular one

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2019, 11:15:38 AM »
I nominate TheGhostOfPastPoopsClock.