News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Undead Clock of the Year 2018

Farted by PhantomCatClock, February 19, 2019, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

ZL offered to do something super nice for me but I will be a bro and not nominate him because he doesn't like having forum awards. I also will not nominate myself for this prestigious award because that would be tacky. Someone else could do it and it wouldn't be tacky. Ahem.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

I nominate Richard Chamberlain

he's neither undead nor a clock but I think he really embodied the spirit that the award represents last year

PhantomCatClock

I'll put him on the ballot for 2019. The award's been presented, already. Maybe wake up earlier next time. You knew today was a big day.

Slurpee

ah beans! now I have to make sure Richard Chamberlain has a good year or I'll look like a real tit

PhantomCatClock

Please do not kill and resurrect and celebrities for a forum gag

also, if I had eleven less posts, you'd be at exactly double my post count. May I be your apprentice :question mark:

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 20, 2019, 01:33:50 PM
May I be your apprentice :question mark:
alright but I can't promise I'll do anything but quote yoda at you

patriotclock

the lack of respect for BlueZombie clock is appalling

PhantomCatClock

he did even less in 2018 than you did

PhantomCatClock

It has been brought to my attention that there are other libraries beyond the undead clock movies portal and patriot has, in fact, done much

I guess now's a good time to mention this award goes back centuries and has only stopped being clandestine. BlueZoms is a holder of previous awards and only the freshest funk will do for this particular one

RenegadeClock

I nominate TheGhostOfPastPoopsClock.