News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

This One Time

Farted by Aleister Fawkes, February 22, 2019, 02:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleister Fawkes

So this one time I decided I would install a different OS on my pc and boy let me tell you. The feeling of erasing over three terabytes of anime and sad frog pictures was the least of my worries. I was sad to say the most, but a bit underwhelmed when I realized it was the work of the CIA. That's right, friends. The CIA doesn't want you watching cartoons. Turns ya into a degenerate they say. I can't quite comprehend it myself, but for WHATEVER REASON everyone is trying to escape into higher levels of the hypersphere and not lower ones. Like what the freak, dudes? I thought that- HAVING FREE WILL AND ALL- we would be allowed to enjoy whatever dimensions we please. If I want to stick my slimy paws into the depths of the second level of the hypersphere, why do you care? Is the fourth level really all that great? Demo, I regress desu. This one time I really had to pee and I was torrenting an anime, but I didn't want to get up and pee because the download was relatively close to finished and I just love watching the loading bars slide across the screen. :leonface: I also have pissed in a bottle before to avoid leaving my desk or room. It is oddly invigorating knowing that no one can stop you from taking a wizz in a gatorade bottle from the comfort of your own room.

JambaClock

Aleister Fawkes

Yeah it really sucked having to redownload everything, not to mention getting my ween stuck in the bottle was a pain. Word to the dumb: don't use the thin gatorade bottles. That opening is way too small..

Aleister Fawkes

Plus the CIA was watching me the whole time so now I get emails in my spam folder talkin about "Check out THESE jugs!!!" and all that. Really gets me just the slightest bit irate.