News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What is your most hated chain restaurant?

Farted by AbsintheClock, March 17, 2019, 07:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

I know someone's going to break my legs for saying it, but Denny's. Loved Denny's when I was little, and the food's so cheap I'm tempted to forgive them, BUT

Ordered food there when I was like nine. It came out frozen. I was a little nerdo so it did not compute and it took months to convince me to go back. I might've been ten by the time they got me to. Order something else. It was frozen.

Years pass and I'm just done with Denny's. I'm like 15 or 16 now. Different city with a group of friends. They don't know my tragic past. WE GO TO A DENNY'S, I ORDER FUCKING PANCAKES.

THEY

WERE

FROZEN

NintendrCkolc

Texas Roadhouse

Like it's not terrible food but I fucking hate the atmosphere so damn much I want to die every time I'm forced to be there.

RenegadeClock

Buffalo Wild Wings. I went once and they were trying to charge a cover at the door because there was a UFC fight on that night. I managed to convince them I was just there to eat and didn't care to see the fight, avoiding the charge but got seated in an area that felt like a broom closet. It's a rowdy sports bar atmosphere with TVs everywhere. Food was overpriced and really terrible.

PhantomCatClock

You don't go to BWW to eat the food, you go to lick the sauce off.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

why would anyone make a restaurant that's just a salad buffet? why not do one that's just breadsticks or ketchup packets?

Actually I'd make an exception if it was the bread from texas roadhouse that shit's good. I don't care how stupidly loud and western it is.

JambaClock

VCRClock

it has been a long time since applebee's has struck me as being a good idea ever
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BlackberryClock

I don't know. I went to a Taco John's once out of curiosity when we were in South Dakota. It's like if you took other fast Tex-Mex chain food and sucked out the flavor, spice, and heat from it, leaving a lifeless, unsatisfying pool of calories.

ChocolateWaferClock

Fucking Cracker Barrel. The fact that they pass that horse semen and cow shit off as food is mind numbing.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.