News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Umm...

Farted by FrankClock, March 28, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankClock

StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

Topcatyo

Hey dude!  You're a cool guy, glad to see you're still alive and kickin

FrankClock

I think we are still friends on Facebook. I see your posts from time to time. Someone posted on Twitter about the first viral video/post/pic you remember and I went to NG to see some old flash and found my way back here.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was

NintendrCkolc

Hey there now hi then

TomatoClock

Solanum lycopersicum

Topcatyo

Quote from: FrankClock on March 28, 2019, 11:14:18 PM
I think we are still friends on Facebook. I see your posts from time to time. Someone posted on Twitter about the first viral video/post/pic you remember and I went to NG to see some old flash and found my way back here.
Yes I believe we are still friends on Facebook.  I stopped using Facebook because it drove me crazy and also sorta out of protest.  I will rarely post on Facebook now if I see a really awful news story that I feel like people should at least see as they glaze their way through their timeline.

But hey, glad you found your way back here.  We all post every once in a while to confirm we're still alive.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I can't find frankclock video poker on newgrounds anymore:(

FrankClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on April 03, 2019, 02:21:10 AM

Damn... that sucks. I saw some of my flash got taken down too. Used copyrighted music I think.

FrankClock

Quote from: Topcatyo on April 02, 2019, 10:32:12 PM
Quote from: FrankClock on March 28, 2019, 11:14:18 PM
Yes I believe we are still friends on Facebook.  I stopped using Facebook because it drove me crazy and also sorta out of protest.  I will rarely post on Facebook now if I see a really awful news story that I feel like people should at least see as they glaze their way through their timeline.

But hey, glad you found your way back here.  We all post every once in a while to confirm we're still alive.

I don't post on there much either. Mostly just watch other people act stupid. I had to put my Facebook on private cause too many random people sending requests. Wasn't sure if it was someone I knew in person or knew on line or a random person.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: FrankClock on April 03, 2019, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on April 03, 2019, 02:21:10 AM

Damn... that sucks. I saw some of my flash got taken down too. Used copyrighted music I think.

https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games (or https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies ) and look at the left sidebar list, near the top. It SHOULD be there with an asterisk next to it. If it is, shoot the SWF my way and I will keep it safe for other clocks

BlackberryClock

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

PhantomCatClock

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

BlackberryClock

AbsintheClock

Just came to say u suck. Also I think you're still on my facebook. Howdy.

patriotclock

Marlin Clock

Hah spring bringing the nostalgia out of a few of us I see