News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Play Smash with me

Farted by Clocktopus, January 12, 2019, 03:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocktopus

I need to practice my Pichu more.

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I dont wanna pay for the pointless online nintendo service but damn do I wanna smash with some clocks.  that was the only game I ever went online with my wii for. can you just walk over to my place? it's only a couple hundred thousand miles. I've got an extra controller.

Clocktopus

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 12, 2019, 02:56:54 PM
I dont wanna pay for the pointless online nintendo service but damn do I wanna smash with some clocks.  that was the only game I ever went online with my wii for. can you just walk over to my place? it's only a couple hundred thousand miles. I've got an extra controller.

so i made it to your place but it smelt like absolute shit so i left

also the online is cheap and free games! but i do miss the old virtual console

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

yeah, even with my giant emulation collection I miss it too. virtual console during the wii era was probably the most well curated digital store I've seen. the emulation was superior to what you could get on your own at the time too. also that music. the xbox 360 live arcade had a great selection of older and indie titles at the time as well. I've got a switch now and sorting through the eshop is kind of a chore.

Clocktopus

yeah nintendo is kinda stuck in the past

they need actual social features, messaging, inviting friends to a game etc. cause right now if you meet someone online the friends list is pointless.

Clocktopus

they should stay in the past only for the virtual console stuff lol

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

you'd think with them charging for online now they would give us some modern features. nope, same basic setup as their previous consoles. also some nes games. I remember some stockholder meeting where they outright stated one of their future goals was to make the service worth paying for, implying it isn't right now (it aint).