News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The DolphinClock Saga (Who The Fuck Was He?)

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, May 16, 2019, 01:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

Someone explain the full story to me. It sounds hilarious from what I’ve heard in the past but I’m curious as to how it ended.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PhantomCatClock

â€œThere are no happy endings, he knew, because nothing ends; and if there were any being dispensed, a great many worthier people would be in line for them long before Michael and Laura and himself. But the happiness of the unworthy and the happiness of the so-so is as fragile and self-centered and dear as the happiness of the righteous and the worthy; and the happiness of the living is no less short and desperate and forgotten than the joys of the dead.”

― DolphinClock, A Fine and Private Place

JambaClock

VCRClock

"You ever meet somebody, and, they just can't shut the fuck up, man? They just keep talkin' to you and just keep talkin' to you, even when you, you ain't-- it's clear you're not listening to them no more, and they still wanna talk to you."

-- DolphinClock, Psychoanalysis: What Is It?
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

ChocolateWaferClock

Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Jamba C. on May 16, 2019, 09:56:03 PM
Explain this is proper English pls

that was proper english. we usually speak dumbass english here, my b