News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Bert Strips

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, May 22, 2019, 10:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

This is exactly the train we all need to hop on. You can make ‘me here https://www.bertstripper.us
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PhantomCatClock

hi i didnt click your link

ChocolateWaferClock

NintendrCkolc

JambaClock

Thank you, WaffleClock, very cool!

RobClock

ChocolateWaferClock

PhantomCatClock

WoW stress test so far:

thirty minutes of queues 3-4 minutes, 1800-4500 people, then disconnecting

ten minutes of the same queues, realm list takes a solid 45 seconds to finish, sometimes disconnects me, sometimes brings up the one realm with pop: low. Attempting to log in disconnects.

ten minutes of the same, the same, realm is now locked, the same
ten minutes of 1000 queues, realm is now offline

there's now no queue, realm still offline, streamers are playing right now

It's going to sound like I'm shitting on this, but (1) this a very valuable test and (2, the part that sounds like shitting or a joke but I mean in the nicest way) this is actually taking me back to early WoW pretty successfully

haven't even made a character tho, stress test has been on for an hour and 45mins

PhantomCatClock

the login music rules tho

NintendrCkolc

I want a beta inv so bad but apparently they're winding the invites down already. I'm just playing a private server in the meantime. Wish this shit was coming out sooner than fucking august.

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

the old models look a lot better than I remember

except the female tauren, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH

RobClock

I feel like the new models failed to capture the style of the old in a satisfying way. They look fine in their own right, and I don’t want to say they’re too cartoony, I just wish they looked more like the old Samwise illustrations that kind of defined the look of Warcraft

I also wish I had sufficient time to be able to get into Classic when it launches but my life is a non stop trainwreck at the moment

PhantomCatClock

Yeah, I feel that. Sorry, manâ€"sign up for the beta and hopefully get in next week's stress test for LEVEL FIVE EXCITEMENT?

Actually, I've been wanting to play my druid (fully aware it's the worst class in vanilla, though IT DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT AT THE TIME I WAS HAVING FUN) again in classic and it wasn't until you said that that I remembered it was the new models that made me pick a new class full-time (i'd always dabbled). I wasn't too upset, but they do NOT look like the old cat (even if, admittedly, they nailed the animations) and I honestly don't think I've logged into a druid since. Not a conscious thing, but I'm certain that's the reason