News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Why isn't everyone active on the Discord?

Farted by Marlin Clock, June 04, 2019, 01:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin Clock

Seriously, it's not like the old forum format works well for casual conversation anyway. Get your butts in the Discord so I can stop having to listen about sandwich sex and Waffle Clock.

NintendrCkolc

I think I just prefer posting here. Chat rooms move too fast and nobody pays attention to my butt.

PhantomCatClock

Marlin Clock

What? Everyone loves Marlin. I'm the Ray Romano of the Clock Crew.

RobClock

I’ve already got a group chat of other internet friends to try and keep up with, the CC discord is too fast moving for my taste. I’m just as well spending four-five hours a day idling on here and posting once or twice. I also kind of prefer that it’s a format that naturally provokes the sharing of longer more in depth ideas without excluding short form stuff like shitposting.

I think I’d feel lost without this forum, it’s so engrained into my daily routine at this point in my life.

Topcatyo

Quote from: NintendoClock on June 04, 2019, 03:39:20 PM
I think I just prefer posting here. Chat rooms move too fast and nobody pays attention to my butt.
I'm officially an old man, I feel like I can't keep up with Discord chats?  Also we have 2 Discords and that's confusing.
I like on a forum I can post and then get back to whatever it was I was doing.  A chat I have to keep, like, engaging with.  Who even expects people to be ENGAGED in a conversation anyways?

JambaClock

AbsintheClock

Get your asses in the Discord so I can tell you all about this sandwich I'm ready to fuck.

ChocolateWaferClock

Like absinthe said, stay the fuck away from the discord.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.