News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Uh oh here he goes again

Farted by JambaClock, June 24, 2019, 04:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

PhantomCatClock

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

JambaClock

VCRClock

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

JambaClock

Man all I wanted to do was show you guys something I made with my hands

PhantomCatClock

Home
    Help
    Search
    Admin
    Moderate
    My Messages
    Members
    Logout

Clock Crew »
    Recent Unread Topics

No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics.

Topic you have posted in
Normal Topic
Hot Topic (More than 15 replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 replies)

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Poll

ChocolateWaferClock

Shit, what shows that from again?
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

AbsintheClock

Oh hey welcome back Wafer, that new avatar looks great on you.