News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who removed the post to free BB10?

Farted by AbsintheClock, June 28, 2019, 12:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: AbsintheClock on June 29, 2019, 11:05:47 PM
The newer clocks seem to like him.

They do right now. They'll learn.

Also Slurpee is 100% spot on. I'm not gay but I'd touch wieners with Slurp after that post. 

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on June 29, 2019, 10:30:58 PM
thesis on the study of bb10 related psychosis

now that I think about it this is the same kind of relationship chris chan has with all the places he got banned from. in particular some video game store. I don't mean that like an insult or "lol dey bos hav autism" I mean it's legitimately uncanny. his comics on deviant art are kinda similar in structure to single page sonichu comics too. not in exact content or visual style but in the way it's written paneled and how characters interact with each other. he seems to view and obsess over certain clocks the way chris sees his IRL "villains" like his old dean as well.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on June 30, 2019, 01:09:16 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on June 29, 2019, 10:30:58 PM
thesis on the study of bb10 related psychosis

now that I think about it this is the same kind of relationship chris chan has with all the places he got banned from. in particular some video game store. I don't mean that like an insult or "lol dey bos hav autism" I mean it's legitimately uncanny. his comics on deviant art are kinda similar in structure to single page sonichu comics too. not in exact content or visual style but in the way it's written paneled and how characters interact with each other. he seems to view and obsess over certain clocks the way chris sees his IRL "villains" like his old dean as well.

bb10 is chrischan CONFIRMED.

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on June 29, 2019, 10:30:58 PMno, he built an offsite replica of the forums where he was the only member just so he could play pretend that he was still posting here. it's fucking fucked up.
He did? That's peculiar. Peculiar and again, pretty funny.

I wonder what other areas of his life must be like, because if he's that obsessed with some shitty, fading community of manchildren...

I don't know if that's how it actually works, because while I'm aware of obsession as a concept, I don't really understand it. I've sometimes wondered if something like that could happen to me. One day you're surfing the internet, having a grand old time, when you stumble across a picture of some celebrity you've never seen before and ZANG! you're making videotapes in your basement and mailing knives express. I think you'd probably have to start out unhinged, right. Like this jittery dude who was walking ahead of me on the street the other day. When a random passer-by apparently looked at him he yelled, "Don't give me those dirty looks you fucking whore!" Talk about a ticking time bomb to a stabbing.

JambaClock

I'm sure he already knows cuz I told him. The newer clocks seem to like him.

It’s a livin’

AbsintheClock

Quote from: NintendoClock on June 30, 2019, 12:28:47 AM
The newer clocks seem to like him.

They do right now. They'll learn.

Also Slurpee is 100% spot on. I'm not gay but I'd touch wieners with Slurp after that post.

Everyone knows you're a bisexual, and nobody cares. This isn't about your secret boner for Slurpee. Lots of people have a boner for Slurpee, I'm sure it's very annoying but flattering for him.

Also some autoplay.

[u2]KXkCtFo4ttI?autoplay=1[/u2]