News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CTR Nitro Fueled

Farted by k9, August 11, 2019, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k9

I fucking love this game. I just unlocked all the characters, my last being N.Trophy. I might try to get his Digital Costume too. I love when games have these insanely difficult challenges, that reward you with really cool little extras, like Protoman out of Mega Man Powered Up, or Metal Sonic in SADX.

I've never seen Digital N.Trophy online, but if I do, I know I'm fucked.

Have the CC been playing CTR?

RobClock

im really looking forward to the PS4 release of Garfield Kart: Furious Racing

JambaClock

Hoo mama they made.a sequel?

ChocolateWaferClock

Thought you were talking about Crash Nitro Kart for a sec. In which case, you would all be my slaves.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

k9

Quote from: WaferClock on August 12, 2019, 01:17:23 PM
Thought you were talking about Crash Nitro Kart for a sec. In which case, you would all be my slaves.

Well it has all the Nitro Kart tracks and characters so its basically the same thing.

Clocktopus

The gameplay is so much fun and the customization is incredible but the loading times are bullshit. On the Switch I have to wait 40 seconds for a game to start.

Also, I too just unlocked N. Tropy, Oxide Station was a bitch.

k9

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 12, 2019, 05:23:55 PM
The gameplay is so much fun and the customization is incredible but the loading times are bullshit. On the Switch I have to wait 40 seconds for a game to start.

It was a fucking cunt of a track for me too. I don't have too long of load times, and I play on Switch too. Is the game fully updated?
Also send me your FC if you wanna race.

Actually one performance issue I have had, is the game will freeze up for a few seconds sometimes, but only in Classic story mode. Weird.

Clocktopus

Quote from: dogman on August 12, 2019, 06:23:58 PM
Quote from: OctopusClock on August 12, 2019, 05:23:55 PM

It was a fucking cunt of a track for me too. I don't have too long of load times, and I play on Switch too. Is the game fully updated?
Also send me your FC if you wanna race.

Actually one performance issue I have had, is the game will freeze up for a few seconds sometimes, but only in Classic story mode. Weird.

Load times getting into a race online is around 40 seconds every time. They shaved some time off them with an update but it’s still ridiculous. Then there is a 20 second load time just to get to the results at the end. I think it’s a lot shorter in single player modes tho.

Yeah Oxide Station I had to keep the blue flame going all 3 laps and I just barely beat him.

I’ll send you my code in a second, I need those friend challenges.

Edit: SW-6923-2863-3597 (PS why the fuck is Nintendo still using friend codes?)

Also I just checked and it’s actually around 33 seconds now but still annoying when you also add the 60 seconds you have to wait in a lobby and then the 20 seconds you have to wait for the results screen.

k9

I don't even get matched up online 80% of the time, it's a mess.
I'll add you in a sec.

PhantomCatClock

k9

Clocktopus

Clocktopus

my pichu will destroy your ass in smash bros

k9

I don't main anyone lmao, I love playing them all too much. You have a Discord so we can organize a race?

Clocktopus

Quote from: godman on August 14, 2019, 06:59:09 AM
I don't main anyone lmao, I love playing them all too much. You have a Discord so we can organize a race?

yeah im in the clock crew discord mine is "OctopusSandwich#9307"

PhantomCatClock