News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

we’re screwed

Farted by JambaClock, July 13, 2019, 04:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

Sonic mania turns two this clock day, and that new Cartoon Network series “infinity train” premieres 10 days before

I think this image is gonna sum up this year’s clockday

screwclock

PhantomCatClock

you're the only person here who's going to notice the two things that aren't clock day

VCRClock

archie comics, but instead of archie being torn between betty and veronica, it's jambaclock being torn between Mary Lou Retton and the protagonist of upcoming cartoon network cartoon "infinity train," whose name is tulip

they're both 12-year-old redheads with glasses, but Mary Lou Retton's hair is puffy and tulip's hair is straight

it only gets confusing when the twins from johnny test show up in town
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

JambaClock

the irony ensues once it turns out they’re not interested in me as a boyfriend and i’m the one making a fool out of myself

also this:

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

cable television is even more irrelevant than we are, nobody cares about sonic mania's anniversary unless sonic mania 2 gets announced

furthermore strawberryclock is king of the portal and all possible truth in the universe directly flows from this statement. anything not aligning with this infallible holy doctrine is objectively subjectively and spiritually wrong.

AbsintheClock

I'm going to pull my pecker and shit all over pictures of movie stars, and it will still be more relevant than this post.

Slurpee

infinity train looks cool, I remember watching the pilot on youtube

it reminded me of this idea I had that uh
clock crew headquarters, as it's drawn, with the big white building (I think fourchinnigan originally came up with it in one of the crowclock movies) I had this idea that it would have impossible spaces inside of it, a different one on every floor. so like you'd go up the stairs to the 3rd floor, and you'd just suddenly find yourself in a multi-story parking garage, in a way that makes no sense spatially, because if you went one more floor up the stairs it'd be an arcade or a department store or something. the 13th floor would straight up be camp crystal lake, and if you went there jason voorhees would try to kill you.  it was partially inspired by the wrestling arena from pirate baby's cabana battle street fight (which itself was a play on an actual and only slightly less nonsensical level in final fight) and partially just a long-standing desire I had to make cchq an important, but also vibrant and chaotic and creatively interesting place, because it would also always be under construction, with new floors being added and removed all the time, so if anybody else wanted to pick up on the idea, they could. I'd played psychonauts recently and I was really fixated on the idea that the camp in that game was a special place to the titular team, both historically and because it had this massive deposit of psychoreactive mineral underneath it, which both bolstered their powers and was something they had to protect. the idea of clocktopia in our flash animations had always been amorphous and not always the most interestingly executed, and I wanted something like that psychonauts camp for the clock crew, just this clear idea of an important place that belonged to us, and I thought I really might have something with this whole impossible spaces angle

I had a flash animation planned to introduce it (because if you wanted to get the clock crew into an idea back in the day, you had to lead by example and do a damn good job and just hope people would be inspired) where somebody would get attacked in the parking garage (which would be the opportunity to exposit the weird spatial stuff) and it would grow into this, like, die hard meets the signal (2007)/demons 2 scenario, where the whole thing is confined to this one crazy location, but characters are seemingly going feral and attacking each other for no clear reason. but like in a funny way, it was inspired by pepsi's gun 2 which was and remains one of my favorite clock flashes. anyway, whoever the protagonists were would make it to the 13th floor, where the crazies would run into jason and there'd be an awesome fight scene, allowing the heroes to escape. they'd finally make it to the source of all the ruckus, and it would turn out that the reason ppl were losing control and attacking each other was bitclock (who I was still mad at about some dumb money making scheme he had or something) was producing and planning to sell a mail-order video series called "clocks gone wild". the whole thing would end in a complete anticlimax where bit just does a nonsense spiel in the manner of the announcer from the girls gone wild commercials that were airing a lot on comedy central around that time,,, and then the protagonist shoots him with a heretofore unmentioned gun and it just immediately ends, probably with the eskimo bob the end sound and some goofy nonsense playing over the credits

and those were my cancelled plans for clock day 2008!
wait what were we talking about

NintendrCkolc

JambaClock

Thank you for your comment

Corporal Clock

Cool posting. I like it! Keep it up! :shrug:

JambaClock