News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

StrawberryClock Watches Jitterbug Commercial

Farted by Thor, August 15, 2019, 04:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

k9

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

VCRClock

Okay but continuitywise, BB10STCWSBCWJC has to take place no sooner than StrawberryClock's second viewing of the Jitterbug commercial, otherwise we'd see and hear BB10 in TCWSBCWJC.

I'm still watching SBCWJC to find out how many times he watches that commercial before BB10 shows up.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Thor

Quote from: VCRClock on August 16, 2019, 12:13:20 AM
Okay but continuitywise, BB10STCWSBCWJC has to take place no sooner than StrawberryClock's second viewing of the Jitterbug commercial, otherwise we'd see and hear BB10 in TCWSBCWJC.

I'm still watching SBCWJC to find out how many times he watches that commercial before BB10 shows up.
The official continuity is that StrawberryClock Watches Jitterbug Commercial and ThorClock Watches StrawberryClock Watching Jitterbug Commercial happen simultaneously and then BB10 Sees ThorClock Watching StrawberryClock Watch Jitterbug Commercial happens immediately after you stop watching them.

Clocktopus

the last one needs to be "GodClock Sees BB10Clock Sees ThorClock Watching StrawberryClock Watch Jitterbug Commercial" because God sees all or something

Clocktopus

also i made a movie HyundaiClock Watches The Littlest Hobo but they took it down. :(

https://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/173093/preview

Edit: WTF Newgrounds they actually took down a lot of my movies

Thor

The 4th episode is a performance piece. To watch it, find a mirror and watch BB10STCWSBCWJC in your peripheral vision while looking at your own reflection.

I call it You Watch Yourself Watching BB10 See ThorClock Watching StrawberryClock Watching Jitterbug Commercial

VCRClock

Quote from: Thor on August 16, 2019, 05:17:44 PM
The 4th episode is a performance piece. To watch it, find a mirror and watch BB10STCWSBCWJC in your peripheral vision while looking at your own reflection.

I call it You Watch Yourself Watching BB10 See ThorClock Watching StrawberryClock Watching Jitterbug Commercial

I love it. :fifen:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock