News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCK CREW WEBSITE HISTORY

Farted by JambaClock, August 22, 2019, 12:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

this website seems to have changed a lot so here you go

The earliest website. Simple? Maybe, but still a great start

This one was the result of us changing our web handle from .cc to .net. Visiting clockcrew.cc at that time would grant you either a brief history page, or a nonchalant pathos line.

This design laid the groundwork for future the ClockCrew forums, not that it’s changed since then.

This one kinda ignores the last one’s groundwork, but is still a neat site, one of which would soon be replaced by...

...this one. Oh hey .cc’s back I guess! This one was preceded by a weird welcome page. Many websites used to have a welcome page.

Rebellious postmodern rock graphics dominate this website, with a layout that would be used two more times.

This one resembles 4chan a bit too much. Probably might be the colors.

A weird, olive green colored background gives this website some paunch. Also did anyone wash their hands after visiting?

Web 2.0 strikes the ClockCrew somewhat, what with gradient rectangles and whatnot.

This is the ClockCrew page I remember visiting before I was made an official clock. Medieval style drawings and a sharp layout really gave it what’s for.

aaaAAAAnd now everything boring. Including our webpage. This is probably where I finally became a ClockCrew member. Also we’re back to .net again.

I have no idea what’s brewing down here on .cc. Can anyone help me out?

And with that, the ClockCrew website becomes what it is today. Was it rough? No, but it was fascinating to look at and such. Any questions?

RobClock

You managed to get these out of order which is impressive since you had to have screencapped them from Archive.org

You make me feel so very old

JambaClock

PolearmClock

Oh how I miss that Mothra banner
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

NintendrCkolc

a nice trip down memory lane :'(

k9

The new banner looks fucking class wtf

Slurpee

missing clockcrew.com, clockcrew.co.uk, clockgrounds, wtfnoob, internet cult, clockse/clocktopia, and clockland, but I appreciate your enthusiasm for ancient history

PhantomCatClock

what if archive was set to randomskoo

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 22, 2019, 04:13:05 PM
missing clockcrew.com, clockcrew.co.uk, clockgrounds, wtfnoob, internet cult, clockse/clocktopia, and clockland, but I appreciate your enthusiasm for ancient history

Bring back the clockopedia

PhantomCatClock

i don't like mediawiki's markup

can we make clockopedia 2 in wordpress, instead

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 22, 2019, 05:24:18 PM
i don't like mediawiki's markup

can we make clockopedia 2 in wordpress, instead

It sounds like you're asking me not to use Macromedia Dreamweaver.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

JambaClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 22, 2019, 04:13:05 PM

boy a lot goes behind closed doors doesn’t it

VCRClock

you missed an era when people would have some gripe about the way people were running the clock crew, and start their own cc forum

obviously the benevolent vcrclock dictatorship has solved all that
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

Clocktopia 2010 was a fun year or two for me. RIP ClockRadio :(

Slurpee

Quote from: Jamba C. on August 23, 2019, 12:06:30 AM
boy a lot goes behind closed doors doesn’t it
all will be revealed in clocktober

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Clocktopus

i’m feeling fat and sassy

Topcatyo

Quote from: VCRClock on August 23, 2019, 12:29:15 AM
you missed an era when people would have some gripe about the way people were running the clock crew, and start their own cc forum

lmao forum drama was so stupid

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: Topcatyo on August 26, 2019, 04:21:02 PM
Quote from: VCRClock on August 23, 2019, 12:29:15 AM

lmao forum drama was so stupid

Kabuu and her unnecessary pimply ass pic

DodgerClock and being fat and annoying

Elements and being a overall weirdo / Silent Hill fanatic

DarkAchron and stubbornly refusing to cop to misspelling his name / overall idiot

Banana being an annoying rich boy and the whole Lock Legion thing

the split between CC and WTFNOOB

what others am i forgetting

GreyClock

PintClock and deleting the database.

BitClock and his fat girlfriend and deleting the database.

TreeClock and stealing a bunch of money.

Squeezy or Squeeky or whatever and pretending his house burned down to try and scam a bunch of money from people.

HeinekenClock and pretending to be in a wheelchair/have cancer.

Krak and his home video.

Some girl whose name I forgot who knew RadioTubeClock in real life and a little flash I made and her leaving in a fit and me effectively cockblocking the guy.

BilliardBall10Clock and his personality disorder(s).