News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

10 Second Collab III

Farted by RobClock, September 09, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

I'm chomping at the bit with creative ambition at the moment but the larger project I've started is liable to take some time, so I had the thought of pumping out a few quick little shorts- why not get some other people in on the action? Hence;

It's been
a while, but it's a timeless concept. A ten second clip, whatever you'd like it to be. It can be as artistic and grandiose or lazy and irreverent as your heart desires!

Specs: 1280x720, 24 FPS (Flash 8 Compatibility would be optimal)
Please label all symbols in your library with your name ie "rob_symbol1". It makes compiling things much much easier.

Submit your .fla to me via PM here or on the discord though I primarily check the forums first.

Potential deadline: September 30th/October 1st

Participants will receive this lovely pixel award assuming I can successfully nag a staffer to distribute it

Participants;
RobClock - DONE (2)
BoltClock - DONE (1)
PhonographClock - DONE (1)
JambaClock - DONE (1)
PolyhedronClock - DONE (1)
RedBookClock - DONE (3)
MelloYellowClock - DONE (1)
OctopusClock - DONE (1)
BrazilClock - DONE (2)
PhantomcatClock - DONE (1)
ThorClock - DONE (1)
GreyClock - DONE (3)
DoggoClock - DONE (1)

BoltClock

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

PhonographClock

JambaClock

PolyhedronClock

Redbook Clock

brazilclock

RobClock

Redbook coming in hot with a part finished already! Now is probably a good time to mention that as with the original two, I’m open to multiple parts from anybody willing to produce them. Might limit it at 3 per contributor depending on how many parts are submitted but who am I to stifle creativity?

PhantomCatClock

Thor

whoa, ten seconds... I'm going it, and no one can stop me, not even myself
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

Thor

wait, area you allowed to make multiple parts for this?

also will it be submitted as swf or a video file? i could do some gimmicks with swf

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 10, 2019, 08:55:46 PM
thorty second collab: thoree
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

GreyClock

RobClock

Quote from: Thor on September 11, 2019, 01:36:13 AM
wait, area you allowed to make multiple parts for this?

also will it be submitted as swf or a video file? i could do some gimmicks with swf

Yep and I’m thinking I’ll end up submitting in mp4

RobClock

This is the two week reminder for the deadline. I love all the parts that have come in so far, I can't wait to see what else you guys cook up!

k9

RobClock

ONE WEEK 'TIL THE DEADLINE

A little over half of the submissions are in and I'm loving all of them. Very excited to get this bad boy out the door

RobClock

Three days to the dead line- I'm going to be gone the next two days, down to the mainland, so i'm probably not going to be able to check back until Sunday morning.

I'm excited with the level of participation, but it just occurred to me that I'm not friends with a couple of you on Newgrounds- do you still need to do that for co-author credits? It's been a bit

GreyClock

I sent my parts (in a box, to your house).

RobClock

Doggo sent me his part in the wrong file format, so hopefully he'll get back to me on that this evening. Other than that, we're waiting on Bolt and Phantomcat.