News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

10 Second Collab III

Farted by RobClock, September 09, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

yes technical difficulties in the sense that i did not start yet i will have it in as asap as possible

PhantomCatClock

BoltClock

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

RobClock

That's all parts in and accounted for! Now to figure out why the sam hell fuck swivel is messing up the audio on grey's parts and get this bad boy out the door

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 30, 2019, 10:05:21 PM
That's all parts in and accounted for! Now to figure out why the sam hell fuck swivel is messing up the audio on grey's parts and get this bad boy out the door
I did some tests. You have the same problem where the audio just cuts out near the end?

Change the audio in the main movieclip (for part 1 and 2 that just means the speech) to event instead of stream, that should work. For the last part you only have to do it for the first part of the duck speech. Everything else can be left on stream and it should work.

If you're converting the files separately, can you do me a favor and set render quality to low in Swivel for my parts?

PhantomCatClock

oh, they ended up working in swivel after all (I helped a tiny bit, hello) I was wondering about that _quality = low

OH SHIT is that why one of the exports I did had gaps in the bitmap? Holy moly you're a flash genius

GreyClock

Yeah, I always _quality = low because it roughs up the edges and makes it look like mspaint, also bitmaps might not fully connect or whatever and it adds to the charm I feel (if that's what you mean by gaps, unno). Added bonus is that it sorta masks shitty drawing/animating.

Anyway, if it's fixed where's the movie? All I see on the Portal is a bunch of AWFUL SHIT.

PhantomCatClock

Rob finished it and opened a Twitch stream of him typing the final parts of the NG Project into the system but it's 0500 in Canada and he fell asleep while dramatically lowering his finger down to the final click

Me and the rest of the chat thought it was a joke except it's been three hours, now

you can accept the project invite on NG tho

ALSO YES that is what I meant, looks great with "low" quality. I found an irony for the scavenger hunt

GreyClock

Is he still streaming? His face on the keyboard pressing a random key, adding an endless string of Bs to the movie description. Are you sure he's not dead? First man to ever die submitting a Clock Crew flash collab. R.I.P.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on October 01, 2019, 03:29:32 AM
If you're converting the files separately, can you do me a favor and set render quality to low in Swivel for my parts?

I tried this, but it still smooths out all the lines. Bottoming out Swivels render quality basically results in some jpeg style artifacting for the first few seconds, and then it looks the exact same as it did before.  :shrug:

GreyClock

Weird, it worked for me. I'll upload the video files and PM you the links.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on October 01, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
Weird, it worked for me. I'll upload the video files and PM you the links.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of me being an incompetent boob

Clocktopus

since rob is dead now thor will take everyone’s parts for his collab

he’ll add “rip robclock” at the end for 2 frames, don’t want to be insensitive

Clocktopus

except he won’t take robclock’s parts because it is still the no robclocks allowed collab

RobClock

It's kind of irritating how when you're uploading an MP4 on the submission page there's a progress bar for processing but not for actually uploading it. I hope they add that when the project system gets updated to the new site layout but I somehow doubt it.

GreyClock

Wait for video to encode. (76% Complete)

PhantomCatClock

Browsers have ingoing/outgoing windows for that, except they're all super hidden and all in different places in every browser

and the Mac version of Safari had it, but the Windows version did not for the following reasons: ??????