!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Poll

a genie has told you that you have sixteen years to lick a single object of your choosing or you will die a terrib no instantly, you will die instantly

lick anything immediately
2 (18.2%)
take your time and lick something delicious
0 (0%)
take your time and lick something awful
0 (0%)
lick something that will kill you instantly for licking it
1 (9.1%)
lick the genie's lamp for an extra wish
1 (9.1%)
find something difficult to lick and die trying to lick it (ie the president)
1 (9.1%)
build an empire with your sixteen years so you can lick something opulent and decadent; the best thing to lick
0 (0%)
be a smartass and lick the top of the inside of your mouth
0 (0%)
lick nothing for sixteen years and perish instantly
2 (18.2%)
lick a butt
1 (9.1%)
a butt
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: genie death clause poll  (Read 226 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
genie death clause poll
« on: October 05, 2019, 03:09:57 AM »
this gets the normal two sheets of paper icon because "message icon: lamp" was actually a light bulb

i understand lickery is a very personal thing but we would all appreciate if you would explain and discuss your decision should you have the means and the familiarity to do so

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: genie death clause poll
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 06:50:15 AM »
I'd lick the genie's continent spanning fat ass.
maximum sig hiel: four pixels

patriotclock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 11:47:48 AM »
a butt instantly

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »
not licking anything for 16 years would be nearly impossible. Even if I tried I would probably end up unconsciously licking my lips or sleep-licking.
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 09:04:38 PM »
What an amateurish philosophstress

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 10:24:27 PM »
I'm a notorious sleep licker
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 01:17:36 AM »
I had to scour the spam forum a ways to get a bead on when I actually (legally) changed my pronouns and i can assure you this was the only good poll I've made in the last three years