News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

genie death clause poll

Farted by PhantomCatClock, October 05, 2019, 02:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a genie has told you that you have sixteen years to lick a single object of your choosing or you will die a terrib no instantly, you will die instantly

lick anything immediately
2 (18.2%)
take your time and lick something delicious
0 (0%)
take your time and lick something awful
0 (0%)
lick something that will kill you instantly for licking it
1 (9.1%)
lick the genie's lamp for an extra wish
1 (9.1%)
find something difficult to lick and die trying to lick it (ie the president)
1 (9.1%)
build an empire with your sixteen years so you can lick something opulent and decadent; the best thing to lick
0 (0%)
be a smartass and lick the top of the inside of your mouth
0 (0%)
lick nothing for sixteen years and perish instantly
2 (18.2%)
lick a butt
1 (9.1%)
a butt
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

PhantomCatClock

this gets the normal two sheets of paper icon because "message icon: lamp" was actually a light bulb

i understand lickery is a very personal thing but we would all appreciate if you would explain and discuss your decision should you have the means and the familiarity to do so

k9

I'd lick the genie's continent spanning fat ass.

patriotclock

Thor

not licking anything for 16 years would be nearly impossible. Even if I tried I would probably end up unconsciously licking my lips or sleep-licking.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

What an amateurish philosophstress

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

I had to scour the spam forum a ways to get a bead on when I actually (legally) changed my pronouns and i can assure you this was the only good poll I've made in the last three years