News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCKMAS 2019

Farted by RobClock, November 12, 2019, 11:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Doggo’s crossed the finish line, and BoltClock has dropped out of the clear blue sky with a part god love him

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

wow this really blew up at the end didn't it

RobClock

Im holding out on the prayer that Pop and Poly can get me their parts tonight, but it has been a spectacular turn out. You're all fabulous and this collab is gonna be fantastic.

pop-tart

That fucking Pop guy. Always late and shit.

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart on December 21, 2019, 05:51:33 PM

it was well worth the wait {{{pop}}}

PolyhedronClock

sorry about the delay, half of my celebrated christmas with half my family early this year, and was busy busy busy.

RobClock

No worries! That's everyone, I hope you all end up loving it as much as I do.

BoltClock

Quote from: pop-tart on December 21, 2019, 05:51:33 PM

Who would've thought my chronic pathological collab lateness was also a virus that could change hosts!
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

RobClock

Co-author invites have been sent out! Please check your NG inboxes

pop-tart

Just watched the finished product. Some glorious parts in there, friends.

Thor

I have one ear rape part in my flash where the sound was twice as loud as it was supposed to be and I don't know why but I was too lazy to fix, so look forward to that
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

SwitchClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 12, 2019, 08:03:19 PM
well I reinstalled flash and wrote a script. lets see what I can do. fuck I wish my copy of cepstral still worked. speakonia is nice and all but I like to have options for voices. everything else is some kind of subscription service. 60 dollars a month for 5000 letters hahahahaha no fuck you.

There is a free online version of MS Sam (It’s the one I used in my part)
It lets you download the audio file for free too so here is the link https://tetyys.com/SAPI4/
Gamer