!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Making WAVs Collab  (Read 1752 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Making WAVs Collab
« on: December 30, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »

The premise:

You will make a 60 second (or under) audio file. It can be a story, skit, song, whatever your little clock heart desires. Keep your creation a secret!

You will send it to me (email, DM a link, w/e) and I will assign your composition to another participant for them to animate.

The fun in this will be creating audio (possibly with minimal context) with one vision in your head and seeing how the other artist interprets it (God help us if Flounder signs up).

Deadline to sign up will be one week from today, 1/6/20.
Due date for audio file submission will be the following week, 1/13/20.
Audio will be assigned the next day and finished animation parts will due 1/27/20.

Final cut will be uploaded February 1st to kick off the 2020 return of the... drum roll please... FLASH FLOOD.

We're going to go with the same specs as the Clockmas collab because I thought it worked well.

1280 x 720 -- 24 frames per second (SWF or MP4 is fine.)

Participants:

Flounderman - MOVIE COMPLETE
Pop-Tart - MOVIE COMPLETE
Rob - MOVIE COMPLETE
RedBook - MOVIE COMPLETE
Doggo - MOVIE COMPLETE
Poly - MOVIE COMPLETE
Thor  MOVIE COMPLETE
Brazil - MOVIE COMPLETE
Switch  - MOVIE COMPLETE
Slurpee  - MOVIE COMPLETE
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 08:42:57 PM by pop-tart »

Redbook Clock

• Pride of Mexico
  • Official Clock
  • Delightfully devilish Rank: 13%
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Now With Chorizo(Passed 120 flash in 60 days) For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Making WAVs Collab
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 05:15:20 PM »
I'm in. Sign me up, señor.
Also, cute image of Orange.

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 05:19:44 PM »
Count me in my man
maximum sig hiel: four pixels

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 05:36:57 PM »
You already know I’m in

ChocolateWaferClock

• Official Numbfuck
  • Official Cock
  • Cancer loll remember me god I'm so fucking funny
    • Newgrounds: Brayfer
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant
    • View Profile
    • The Braydog Productions Website!(My website)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 10:00:21 PM »
It’s about time I joined a collab. I am fucking in.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 01:22:02 AM »
memememememememememe

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 01:48:23 AM »
big bootie bitches

i mean i'll join
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2019, 02:20:25 AM »
ok

brazilclock

• COME TO BRAZIL
  • COME TO BRAZIL
    • Newgrounds: brazilclock
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2019, 08:17:10 PM »
sign me up :duelin:
<a href="https://files.catbox.moe/acmy25.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://files.catbox.moe/acmy25.swf</a>

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Huh
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2020, 10:45:29 PM »
Pop-Tart You son of a bitch I'm in
Fuck jambaclock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 02:51:33 PM »
okay sure. hope you like 10 minute long hentai noise collages.

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 10:51:52 PM »
the colab tzar said 60 seconds or under of hentai noises, you dickfor
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 02:09:23 AM »
nine minutes and sixty seconds

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 11:02:15 AM »
shoot i kinda wish i signed up for thisssss

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2020, 12:32:01 PM »
If you still want to, I'm sure no one will object.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2020, 04:49:57 PM »
where one objects, two more shall approve in their place

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2020, 12:33:30 AM »
the colab tzar said 60 seconds or under of hentai noises, you dickfor
fine dickway I'll deprive the world of the extended studio version. I'll have to cut the ENTIRE slash solo. I paid him 200k to jack off into a microphone for seven minutes while muttering " kimochi kimochiiiii". all for nothing!

SwitchClock

• Hey.
    • Newgrounds: switchclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 08:38:59 PM »
I’m in.
🔧🖕🏻💉

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 11:40:09 PM »
started and finished mine a few hours before the due date. as is tradition.

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 02:32:12 AM »
I pm'd you my file