News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Making WAVs Collab VOTE 5

Farted by pop-tart, February 01, 2020, 04:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

This turned out great. I loved all the little animation flourishes in each part. animating someone else's audio really brought out everyone's visual creativity.

RobClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

it showed up on my list of movies at first, and I remember accepting the portal request, but now I'm not credited in the collab anymore. halp plz.

pop-tart

Another contributor may have changed your role? Fixed now.

Please don't touch stuff, ppl.

Slurpee

Slurpee

@flounderman I was not expecting whatever somebody came up with for the baby scaring apparatus to make me laugh harder than the actual baby (monkey) scaring apparatus but you did it, lad

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I couldn't even start animating until I figured out what the apparatus was gonna be

GreyClock

You have all inspired me to open up flash and doodle for like five seconds before I got disappointed in the results and closed without saving. 5

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 01, 2020, 01:15:19 PM
I couldn't even start animating until I figured out what the apparatus was gonna be
it was perfect
saturn devouring his son and the bear/skifree hybrid just being a part of it and no special attention being drawn to them *chef's kiss*

also the baby not being scared until it read the paper and the flash forward to the nobel prize were strokes of brilliance
I lifted the screams from an episode of mtv's fear and I have no idea why the guy was shouting "I respect you" at the ghosts but I just had faith that whoever got the part would do something good with it and you did where's your butt let me kiss it

e: also the baby itself just being this slightly wrong torsoless abomination

Slurpee

I cannibalized assets from like three of my previous .flas for my part because I didn't feel like drawing a desk or a couch and it still looked like that because I haven't made a decent background in 17 years

then pop's part comes on and he's casually drawn the entire interior of a house

Redbook Clock

pop-tart

Remember on sesame street when they had that song that was like, "one of these things is not like the other" or something?

RobClock

Competition on the Dailies was tough yesterday- but we're tougher!

pop-tart

That one movie has 5 times the views of any other. All because of the thumbnail.

I think we need to sex things up.