News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ThorClock Takes Over Megathread (FINISHED)

Farted by Thor, February 08, 2020, 05:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

I can't say enough how floored I am by the writing in this series. Top notch.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

oh oh, nother daily award, oh and part 22 out
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

Quote from: pop-tart on February 23, 2020, 12:57:09 AM
Those Robs..
RobClock's mysterious cousin, RobClock's bespectacled cousin, RobClock's black cousin, RobClock's cousin who is also a wizard, RobClock's cultural appropriating cousin, RobClock's chef cousin, RobClock's policeman cousin, and RobClocks not-appearing-in-this-film cousin really rose to the occasion to help strawberryclock, true heroes every one

ChocolateWaferClock

Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Thor

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

how will thorclock be able to stop thdrknss? will thorclock be able to thorclock thorclock drkmttr thorclock?

Thor

Thanks for all the support guys. I haven't stopped to reply to each "good writing" post because it makes me feel narcissistic but it's helped me push out these flashes every day

Thor

24 out

finally, you have a ThorClock Takes Over film to watch for every hour of the day

RobClock

Quote from: Thor on February 25, 2020, 01:52:47 AM
24 out

finally, you have a ThorClock Takes Over film to watch for every hour of the day

when can we expect the DVD box set?

Thor

Quote from: RobClock on February 25, 2020, 04:00:19 PM
Quote from: Thor on February 25, 2020, 01:52:47 AM
24 out

when can we expect the DVD box set?
sorry, my Netflix exclusive contract is making me delay that. Look forward to the live action ThorClock Takes Over Netflix Original Series this fall.

VCRClock

Eagerly awaiting the Rankin-Bass animated adaptation of the novelization of the Netflix series.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Thor

the titular role or Thor Clock will be played by Joaquin Phoenix, and every other character will be played by Eddie Murphy

PhonographClock

Thor

Thor

Clocktopus

hopefully doctorclock can bring me back again

RobClock

Can I get a .fla of RobClocks mysterious extended family?

Thor