News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Got a question

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, February 25, 2020, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

Say Person 1 has an STD. Chlamydia, HIV, Etc. Doesn't matter just an std. They masterbate and cum in a public toilet. They don't flush it. The contents of their semen linger in the toilet. Person 2 comes along and shits in the toilet. The shit is so large that it makes a splash. The STD ridden pathegeon splashes up into the asshole of Person 2.

Does Person 2 have an STD now?
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Slurpee

probably not

some pathogens are more resilient than others, but it's hard to overstate how ideal of a scenario fluid exchange is for spreading pathogens. it's tantamount to sharing blood. being sexually transmitted means the pathogens never need to survive outside of a host body. the longer they can survive outside of a host body, the less likely it is that fluid exchange is the primary vector of transmission

the idea that you could catch STI's from a toilet was invented by the medical community to encourage infected people to seek treatment. in all likelihood, if somebody has an STI, they got it from sleeping around (or using intravenous drugs), but by creating this idea that it could be spread through nonsexual contact, they removed the social stigma of promiscuity from seeking tests and treatment. it makes people more likely to come forward and thus helps contain the spread

NintendrCkolc

Just remember though. If you fart, and someone else sniffs it, you're effectively transferring your body chemistry into theirs.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee, how about you doa  little research before you give dangerous life advice to youngins

you absolutely can get gonorrhea from a public restroom. Sources: Joe's Garage, disk 2

[u2]fiu6DFXeF9A[/u2]

Slurpee

don't listen to pcat
fuck a toilet

PhantomCatClock

there are more germs in the average tooth brush than in the world's cleanest toilet so slurpee may be on to something

this great nation was built on compromise never forget that

ChocolateWaferClock

Alright I listened to your advice and I decided to fuck a toilet.

I'm at the QT on Bell Rd. In Arizona. Gonna need some help. Please.
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

Deodorant

I believe the public restroom masturbation policy is to use toilet paper and wipe the ejaculate off of your penis, then discarding the paper into the toilet. If one is going to masturbate directly into the toilet, they should at least have the courtesy to flush.

PhantomCatClock

I was just thinking about you, holy shit

Deodorant

Thor

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 25, 2020, 06:48:18 PM
there are more germs in the average tooth brush than in the world's cleanest toilet so slurpee may be on to something

this great nation was built on compromise never forget that

how long should I wait to use my toothbrush after somebody cums on it to avoid getting STDs?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.