News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CHALLENGE: Who in the CC will contract COVID19 first?

Farted by NintendrCkolc, March 04, 2020, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLACE YOUR BETS. WHO GETS IT FIRST?

Absinthe
0 (0%)
bb10
0 (0%)
PhantomCat
0 (0%)
Rob
1 (3.8%)
Thor
0 (0%)
MFC
0 (0%)
Slurpee
1 (3.8%)
Nintendo
1 (3.8%)
K9
1 (3.8%)
Redbook
0 (0%)
Poly
0 (0%)
Chocolatewafer whoever the fuck
1 (3.8%)
Pooptart
0 (0%)
VCR
2 (7.7%)
Radiotube
0 (0%)
Sarez
0 (0%)
Phonograph
0 (0%)
Silver
0 (0%)
Vuvu
0 (0%)
Octopus
0 (0%)
AMPM
2 (7.7%)
Flounderman
0 (0%)
Marlin
2 (7.7%)
Dumpster
0 (0%)
Pineapple
0 (0%)
Screwdriver
2 (7.7%)
Switch
0 (0%)
Topcatyo
0 (0%)
Clam
0 (0%)
SBC
1 (3.8%)
Wade Fulp
5 (19.2%)
Tom Fulp
1 (3.8%)
Your Butt
6 (23.1%)
Zombie Lincoln
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

NintendrCkolc

So did any of you get this yet? If not I'm genuinely impressed.

PhantomCatClock

yeah wow so impressive who would've thought that someone in clock crew might be a fucking loser who never goes outside

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

NintendrCkolc

VCRClock

Quote from: AMPM on DiscordI got covid
Reallynearly on
In like mid march

second place still wide open
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

Quote from: Lyin' AMPM@Florida Math Blaster i have zero proof
But i know i had it

THE $100 IS STILL UP FOR GRABS Y'ALL
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on April 03, 2020, 04:13:11 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on April 02, 2020, 11:54:16 PM
why would wearing jeans make a difference? :confused:

I'm assuming you ask this question because you only wear jncos

in short, the jeans I was wearing (just, like, 501s ok) didn't have a lot of room in the crotch, so when sitting down, the fabric in the gooch area would be completely taut and putting pressure on the 'nads, affecting, uh, circulation I assume

issue resolved by wearing looser or lower waisted jeans, or slacks that were more flexible or generously cut

and raising my seat height, 'cause if it's too low and your knees are higher than your pelvis, all that pressure is on the bottom of your pelvis
I started trying to sit like a normal person and my balls started hurting by the end of the day, and I was wondering why my balls were hurting and I remembered this post so I tried not wearing pants (this is science) and my balls stopped hurting. this is blowing my mind

I went back to sitting like myself
not because of my balls I just don't have the presence of mind to not be a weirdo

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

while finding that image, I came across no less than five (and it was near the top) blog articles on DID L HAVE SOME KIND OF DISORDER THAT MADE HIM GOOD AT DEDUCTION????????????????????????????????????????????????

no shit, idiots. how long did it take you to figure that, without any disorders that make you good at deduction

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 24, 2020, 03:06:02 AM
while finding that image, I came across no less than five (and it was near the top) blog articles on DID L HAVE SOME KIND OF DISORDER THAT MADE HIM GOOD AT DEDUCTION????????????????????????????????????????????????

no shit, idiots. how long did it take you to figure that, without any disorders that make you good at deduction

opium

PhantomCatClock

NintendrCkolc

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 24, 2020, 03:03:33 AM

oh yeah I'm sitting on your thousand dollar antique chair with my dirty ass bare feet and you cant fucking do anything about it because I'm the only one with enough autism athlete's foot auti opiate-induced constipation to find potato chip murder man.

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 24, 2020, 03:03:33 AM
slurpee_sit.jpg
lol

for those who are new to the slurpeeclock fandom, this is accurate

we also would have accepted