News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The New Warriors

Farted by JambaClock, March 21, 2020, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

https://www.youtube.com/v/5PCWUCv1rnU

I think Marvel has been on a downward spiral mentally and now it's lost it completely

PhantomCatClock

i haven't clicked nor heard of this but i like it now because you don't

VCRClock

for those not clicking, the "superhero names" of the new, under-21 generation of new warriors are:

trailblazer, screentime, snowflake & safespace, and b-negative

that probably tells you everything you need to know

I don't read superhero comics so I don't care :duelin:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

expect this to be cancelled within the year and for marvel editorial to use it as proof that stories about "diverse" characters "don't sell"

PhantomCatClock

keep up the talk boy and i'll get you cancelled

on twitter

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

holy shit a real ytp in this day and age

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

safe space and snowflake are only there to distract you from how dumb the other ones are they're actually really boring compared to the others. take screentime, he got his powers from internet gas(???) and twitch streams. b-negative is a vampire named after his own blood type and food source. trailblazer's power is being fat and having a backpack. it's like a modern day marketing board room tried to redesign section 8 but not as a joke and with less practical powers.

anyways woke comics are a government psyop to make people hate gays straights men women and all racial denominations don't fall for it. also the decline started before that crap took hold, for marvel at least, I'm not sure why, I think western comics just reaped their crop of years of nepotism. nepotism and oldheads dying/retiring/notcaring. nepotism fucks everything eventually. honestly I'm not sure how you can build a universe that continues on this long and expect it to stay good with a constant change of writers and artists. but it did, for a long ass time too. that's a god damn achievement. I'm not sad.

anyways just read manga like I do. one person one story BAM, efficiency. or at least read comics you actually LIKE. cant focus on how bad the hot new garbage is every week. you can keep track of it for fun, but if it's all the media you consume you'll ruin your mind!

any of you ever read girl's last tour? real fucking poignant and beautiful. it's the end of the world, there's nobody left, no hope left, and all they've got is a weird small truck and a rifle but the main characters' attitude towards that hopelessness it all makes the whole thing positive and life affirming. seeing them gradually discover what music was some heart warming shit I tell you what.  even just finding a god damn potato and having enough water to boil it after driving fifty miles through the snow feels like more of an achievement than defeating magneto and frieza twenty times a piece.

also golden kamuy and dorohedoro are pretty great. dorohedoro is about lizards and wizards brutally killing each other and golden kamuy is about totally not gay guys brutally killing each other and an ainu girl amassing an army of father figures.

tits lizards and sharks thats the dorohedoro way. you come for gore and satanism, but you stay for the lolwut and to see where all these goofballs end up when all is said and done.

golden kamuy is a realistic mature and thoughtful series about life death and war I swear to god. and shooting wolverines and punching bears I guess.

VCRClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on March 22, 2020, 12:35:48 AM
trailblazer's power is being fat and having a backpack

ok hear me out:
nerf the magic backpack and make it a regular backpack
get rid of the other team members
rename trailblazer 'jansport'

there's your comic

BinaryClock

while it might be true that draymond green is overrated, klay thompson is underrated

kevin durant wanted to play on a team with a point guard that passes instead of a point guard that does not pass

other teams that wish to be successful should simply draft three all-stars in a very short timespan. even then, that strategy isn't foolproof, it only works some of the time ( see okc )
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

BinaryClock

make the backpack hero damian lillard because he carries the trailblazers

BinaryClock

what is a superman? a miserable little pile of secret identities. but enough talk ... have at you!

VCRClock

aye nice popsts bro props

BinaryClock

wait a minute all those kids are x men

thats cy(borg)clops, thats ice(enby), thats marvel(enby), thats bladecrawler, and thats dora the north face jubilee

the only reason these kids aren't x men is so they retain the movie and television rights in full

edit: gambit isn't blade