News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I BOUGT A MICKY PUPPET TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!1! (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL)

Farted by JambaClock, May 25, 2020, 04:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I BOUGHT A MICKEY PUPPET TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TODAY@!!!!!
THAT'S RIGHT A 100% GENUINE MICKEY THE RODENT PUPPET CREATED BY UB IWERKS I BOUGHT IT TO THE WRONG THEM PARK
XD THEY ALMOST THREW ME OUT BUT I HAVE ENOUGH FOOTAGE 4 A VLOG AND ENUFF MONEY TO FLEX ON 'EM WITH BECAUSE IMMA COOL CONTENT CREATOR
:bbqbeef:#LIT #FLEX :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin: :duelin:
LEMME SHOW YOU THE LINKS TO MY WAY PAST RADICAL WORKS
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/756142?updated=1590439383

PLEASE SUSBRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE AND RATE 5 AND ALL THAT GUNK

& MAKE SURE YOU DAB ON THOSE HATERS MAN, DAB ON EM I DON'T CARE IF THAT PERSON IS A GENUINE CRITIC, EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME IS A H8ER AND SHOULD B TREATED AS SUCH
(loud bass boosted music plays while 3d text spins around)

on a less ironic note, this is most time i've spent making a post

PhantomCatClock

JambaClock

Clocktopus

pop-tart

JambaClock

for starters, i didn't exactly script my interactions, so most of the video is just mumbling gibberish whilst operating a mickey puppet

pop-tart

GreyClock

JambaClock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on May 27, 2020, 02:15:51 PM
Due to copyright issues I'm unable to watch this in my country.

if this isn't a joke i gotchu fam

I only watched the first couple minutes and approved but had seen all I needed to see

PhantomCatClock

actually wait i got called away and closed out because I have Caffeine® set to leave my screen on when I'm on youtube but that includes when the screen is locked for some reason whoops