News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Tell Me How Pretty I Am

Farted by AbsintheClock, May 24, 2020, 10:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you travelled out of state in the past 48 hours?

A Butt
0 (0%)
ABUTT
2 (40%)
aBUTT
0 (0%)
A B U T T
1 (20%)
a b u t t
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

AbsintheClock

Your grandmother did not get raped by my dog, she egged him on. The fact she got it stuck in her ass was her own goddamned fault, and I will put that bitch down before you think about having my prized chinese crested put down. You're all a bunch of fucking deviants, and it's going to take years to get the shit smell out of his skin. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I hate all of you, and I hate that it has come to this. I saw you people drinking gasoline from my shed, and cooking bag meth. You're all going to jail you sick dog fucking toothless inbred cunts.

AbsintheClock

You ever drink so much coffee that your jissum smells like coffee? You can do that with a cigarette, next thing you know you are the breakfast of champions at hot topic.

AbsintheClock

How many jack in the box tacos can you eat before you have to take a shit? Does the 2 for $1 really count as two tacos because they're kinda weak as fuck. Share your thoughts.

AbsintheClock

I want for you to make the love and the sex and the pussy does the thing all night suck my dick fuck yes oh baby oh fuck make love make the fuck wet fart bubble butt juicy all night i dont care if you shit as long as you wash my balls when you are done oh fuck fuck shit fuck sufkdfasdfdasfuckshitgaaaaaaahhhhhmalarkey

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

No Donny, this man is a Surrealist, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Surreal stuff, you know. Just very surreal stuff. Sur-real. Like, you have whatever's real and then this is even sur that.

NintendrCkolc

GreyClock

Quit hogging all them hedges, a sound.