!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: official fact checking thrade click here to check fact  (Read 350 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
official fact checking thrade click here to check fact
« on: May 29, 2020, 04:23:20 PM »

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: official fact checking thrade click here to check fact
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 07:12:18 PM »
I read the president said it's OK to smoke on a plane now because not doing so to protect the health of the people around me robs me of my freedom.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 08:51:57 PM »
I read the president said it's OK to smoke on a plane now because not doing so to protect the health of the people around me robs me of my freedom.
my emotional support alligator charlie childeater gets really nauseous on flights without his smokes.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 08:54:38 PM »
snopes confirms aspartame causes personality disorders in dogs

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 09:43:10 PM »
I heard the president has the right to dictate what Twitter can do because the only private companies that have the right to inject values when they run their business is Christian bakeries.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 10:06:37 PM »
any standing us president is constitutionally barred from blocking me on twitter no matter how many dickpicks and fat raccoon youtube videos I spam him with my tax dollars are paying your god damn salary you fucking coward

raccoons are not legally considered vertebrates in 38 countries and do not recognize recognize the validity of israel or palestine, as they support a third state known as the sovereign nation of trashcat junction.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:08:45 PM by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK »

ToyotaClock

• View Profile
    • http://www.r0ms.net
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 11:33:10 AM »
any standing us president is constitutionally barred from blocking me on twitter no matter how many dickpicks and fat raccoon youtube videos I spam him with my tax dollars are paying your god damn salary you fucking coward

He is a public servant. If he can listen to generals discussing matters of national security, he can listen to me talking about my testicular rashes

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 10:00:50 PM »
Everytime you fart and someone inhales said fart, your dna is inside them.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 10:22:09 PM »
look you nerds this isn't a discussion it's a tool like you guys

the first post tells you if the fact you are checking is true or not, that's it.

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 01:37:27 AM »

He is a public servant. If he can listen to generals discussing matters of national security, he can listen to me talking about my testicular rashes
Holy shit, its you.

Tell me all about your testicular rashes, plz.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 10:09:43 PM »

I remember 200 years ago throwing incredibly detailed etched woodcuts of my woodcock through the windows of the white house. one of them nailed james monroe right in the head. he couldn't do SHIT about it because the constitution actually mattered back then.

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »
ben franklin woulda tore shit up on twitter
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 09:20:36 AM »
I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.