News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

official fact checking thrade click here to check fact

Farted by PhantomCatClock, May 29, 2020, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

I read the president said it's OK to smoke on a plane now because not doing so to protect the health of the people around me robs me of my freedom.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: pop-tart on May 29, 2020, 06:12:18 PM
I read the president said it's OK to smoke on a plane now because not doing so to protect the health of the people around me robs me of my freedom.
my emotional support alligator charlie childeater gets really nauseous on flights without his smokes.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

snopes confirms aspartame causes personality disorders in dogs

pop-tart

I heard the president has the right to dictate what Twitter can do because the only private companies that have the right to inject values when they run their business is Christian bakeries.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

any standing us president is constitutionally barred from blocking me on twitter no matter how many dickpicks and fat raccoon youtube videos I spam him with my tax dollars are paying your god damn salary you fucking coward

[u2]enqiof-3TfE[/u2]

raccoons are not legally considered vertebrates in 38 countries and do not recognize recognize the validity of israel or palestine, as they support a third state known as the sovereign nation of trashcat junction.

ToyotaClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on May 29, 2020, 09:06:37 PM
any standing us president is constitutionally barred from blocking me on twitter no matter how many dickpicks and fat raccoon youtube videos I spam him with my tax dollars are paying your god damn salary you fucking coward

He is a public servant. If he can listen to generals discussing matters of national security, he can listen to me talking about my testicular rashes

NintendrCkolc

Everytime you fart and someone inhales said fart, your dna is inside them.

PhantomCatClock

look you nerds this isn't a discussion it's a tool like you guys

the first post tells you if the fact you are checking is true or not, that's it.

Clocktopus

Quote from: ToyotaClock on June 08, 2020, 10:33:10 AM

He is a public servant. If he can listen to generals discussing matters of national security, he can listen to me talking about my testicular rashes
Holy shit, its you.

Tell me all about your testicular rashes, plz.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: ToyotaClock on June 08, 2020, 10:33:10 AM

I remember 200 years ago throwing incredibly detailed etched woodcuts of my woodcock through the windows of the white house. one of them nailed james monroe right in the head. he couldn't do SHIT about it because the constitution actually mattered back then.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

NintendrCkolc

I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.