News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

All this crap going on in the world

Farted by Wegra2020, May 30, 2020, 12:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wegra2020

:)

PhantomCatClock

the shootings in canada, the amy cooper thing, wegra came back, the killing in minneapolis... what a week

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 30, 2020, 12:43:56 AMwegra came back
greatest 2020 tragedy so far never 4get

Thor

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 30, 2020, 12:43:56 AM
the shootings in canada, the amy cooper thing, wegra came back, the killing in minneapolis... what a week
Not just the killing, but the riots are fucking nuts
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

JambaClock

honest opinion:
a third degree's enough for me

hope i don't get slammed now

k9

Quote from: JambaClock on May 30, 2020, 03:42:41 AM
honest opinion:
a third degree's enough for me

hope i don't get slammed now

dw this isnt the discord

NintendrCkolc

Slurpee

Wegra2020

Who's Amy Cooper?
:)

PhantomCatClock

that's the spirit! damnatio memoriae

VCRClock

Quote from: Wegra2020 on May 31, 2020, 12:33:26 AM

Who's Amy Cooper?

amy from big bang theory after she and sheldon get marrie
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: Wegra2020 on May 31, 2020, 12:33:26 AM
Who's Amy Cooper?

Amy Cooper is a character in Lakeview Valley.

As the protagonist arrives at Lakeview Valley on Reginald's bus, the trip is cut short when Reginald accidentally hits a naked Amy in the middle of the road. Shocked by the incident, Reginald is later relieved upon going to the Diner and seeing Amy alive and well. Amy works at the Diner throughout the week, leaving her house at 8am and finishing work at 10pm. While she is working at the Diner, the protagonist can purchase food from her. On Sunday, Amy has the day off for the Lake Day celebration, and has her own stall where she sells dreamcatchers in order to raise money for Rebecca.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

amy cooper is some rich lady with a dog
a black guy asked her to put her dog on a leash, and she was very upset by the idea that the law applies to her or that she should be responsible for her pet or have regard for the other people in the public park
she threatened to call the police, and the guy was like "good, they'll tell you to put the dog on a leash 😐" and she was like "no I'm going to tell them that a black man is threatening me!"
then she went full Get Out and put on an extremely believable "distressed" voice at the drop of a hat, and also she started choking the dog for no reason?

woke internet jumped on it because she was such an obvious villain they thought it was going to be the thing to be mad about this week, but then the cops were like "hold my beer"

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BREAKING COP NEWS

DOMESTIC i cant breathe

INTERNATIONAL some cops murdered a special needs dude in cold blood over in israel. he was hiding behind a dumpster from the cops while wearing "suspicious" gloves (they thought the gloves were a gun).

DOMESTIC randy pitchford takes advantage of the riots to sell copies of duke nukem 3D. you think this is a joke but it isn't. pitchford later deleted the tweet presumably after a coworker told him "seriously bruh seriously?".

INTERNATIONAL why are UK cops all so fat? subscribe for 8.99 a month to read the rest of this article

k9

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on May 31, 2020, 02:12:04 AM
BREAKING COP NEWS

DOMESTIC randy pitchford takes advantage of the riots to sell copies of duke nukem 3D. you think this is a joke but it isn't. pitchford later deleted the tweet presumably after a coworker told him "seriously bruh seriously?".

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

pop-tart

Quote from: Wegra2020 on May 30, 2020, 12:17:39 AM
I just want to Grill for God sake!

As a person of color, I just want to be able to go to the store without having to worry about being systematically murdered by law officials while the president of the country I pay taxes in helps sell the narrative that I must have deserved it.

pop-tart

RobClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on May 31, 2020, 02:12:04 AM

god fucking damn it randy

JambaClock

crazy things going on, several people on twitter are spelling "matter" as "mater" and these hashtags go on trending

everyone's gotten so angry rn they forgot to spellcheck