News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

All this crap going on in the world

Farted by Wegra2020, May 30, 2020, 12:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

The amount of global cooperation going into the Jeffrey Epstein distraction effort is truly inspiring.

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart on June 09, 2020, 11:04:55 AM
The amount of global cooperation going into the Jeffrey Epstein distraction effort is truly inspiring.

We turned our back on him when we needed him most

PhantomCatClock

alex jones was grown in a laboratory to get conspiracy theorists to stop listening to glenn beck

pop-tart

Carlson Tucker has warned that the black folks are indeed "coming for you."

Not sure what time we mobilize. If I get a call, I'll give everybody a heads up so you can pack a snack.

PhantomCatClock

Now obviously it takes a real shitbag to spend the minimum on a Pay What You Want, but I know some of us haven't had a paycheck in a while and the minimum on this thing is five fucking dollars

https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

hella.

Seen it linked for a while but only just clicked. Well over 700 games and after scrolling for a solid minute, none of them looked like filler.

Marlin Clock

Might be worth it for Night at the Woods.

Thor

I saw an interview recently with Prince Andrew talking about his "friendship" with Epstein. It's really crazy, he acts so arrogant and condescending and he's so bad at lying. Yet he's still not in jail, because the wealthy and powerful are immune to the law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

If only more people were stupid enough try this nonsense so they could expose themselves. Most of the people involved are staying under the radar by just saying nothing, though. If there's nothing to report, the news media will move on to the next topic of the week.

While doing that interview was a rare moment of stupidity, I think it's an accurate display of the typical mindset of the upper class. They think all of us are morons who will eat up any lie and let them get away with anything. And the sad part is they're right.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 09, 2020, 03:27:03 PMhella.

half of these are gonna be visual novels and tumblr bait right

yep that's the stuff. still, there's some good shit I've never heard of in there. I was already vaguely interested in sky rogue and celeste.

Quote from: pop-tart on June 09, 2020, 03:10:14 PM
Carlson Tucker has warned that the black folks are indeed "coming for you."

Not sure what time we mobilize. If I get a call, I'll give everybody a heads up so you can pack a snack.

okay but we can't racewar after 7 my mom says I have to be home before the streetlights come on.

VCRClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on June 09, 2020, 09:06:45 PM
half of these are gonna be visual novels and tumblr bait right

dude you're getting Gravity Typist

[u2]t_CY48mDr7s[/u2]

I'm scrolling through and there are a couple of game engines in there that sell for an order of magnitude over $5, so I'm tempted...
but also I don't want 700 games I'll never play...
and spending $5 on shit like this in the name of 'racial justice' feels like spitting in a thirsty person's mouth...
and I'd rather my 'donation' money go to community initiatives I know aren't bullshit...

what do I do
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

donate to Flounder's, the Grundle for Racial Justice and Equality

VCRClock

I don't know how to fix institutional racism by myself

maybe if I buy this game??
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

I SAID A MINUTE GODDAMN IT THERE ARE 1400 NOW THEY CAN'T ALL BE SLAM DUNKS

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: VCRClock on June 09, 2020, 11:20:06 PM

also I had trouble getting emojis to work on my 2018 ubuntu ass ubuntu so I ended up using the ugliest shittiest freeest open source ones and it has that same dragon, just it's green

VCRClock

what could I do to work against militarized asshole police forces, and other white people with guns, just up and killing normal ass people because of the way they look?

maybe I could buy a game

PhantomCatClock

but you won't because you voted for obama then trump you are the duality of spam

Slurpee

I mean

don't not buy it just because that might be showy

Marlin Clock

I dont think you have to download any of the trash. I just have no idea what this "community bail fund" entails. Would I be contributing to looters getting off scott free?

PhantomCatClock

don't worry, I'm here to click the link. It looks like legitimate help for low-income people but it is a blob of 71 different funds (they named two and said "69 more" so nice) and the ones that seem a little more current are careful to say activist, so I'd doubt your respective 28¢ would fuel the conspiracy for that state. Also covers things like the Prison Book Program and the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund again (so technically they're getting 50.7% of your total donation and not 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I can see some people not being super into that 0.7% going to Unicorn Riot (which is just lefty left left indie news despite the name) but even a weenie would feel good knowing their donation is going to Luke 4:18: The Bail Fund

GreyClock

never mind the world, how about all this crap going on IN MY BATHROOM

GreyClock

Quote from: Thor on June 09, 2020, 07:05:43 PM
I saw an interview recently with Prince Andrew talking about his "friendship" with Epstein. It's really crazy, he acts so arrogant and condescending and he's so bad at lying. Yet he's still not in jail, because the wealthy and powerful are immune to the law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

If only more people were stupid enough try this nonsense so they could expose themselves. Most of the people involved are staying under the radar by just saying nothing, though. If there's nothing to report, the news media will move on to the next topic of the week.

While doing that interview was a rare moment of stupidity, I think it's an accurate display of the typical mindset of the upper class. They think all of us are morons who will eat up any lie and let them get away with anything. And the sad part is they're right.
Haha yeah, I saw parts of that way back when. The best bit was him talking about how he got some rare form of PTSS during the Falklands War that rendered him physically incapable of sweating. Only at the time of the alleged (and apparently sweaty?) incidents though. So how could they be true?

That said, Hanlon's razor and all.