!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Poll

werewolf on a planet with no moon

werewolfism cured
0 (0%)
werewolf gene still exists but this power is never activated due to no moon
0 (0%)
werewolfs are on a four week cycle and are cursed for four days, like menstruation. they would shapeshift normally.
0 (0%)
permanent werewolf form everybody panic
0 (0%)
werewolfs aren't real
1 (12.5%)
werewolfism is on a timerclock and the werewolf would transform long before the spaceship reaches its destination; only werewolfs survive to land and we accidentally plant a werewolf colony instead of a pure human one
1 (12.5%)
werewolfism is tied to the moon and the ship passes right by that. the werewolf would transform long before the spaceship reaches its destination; only werewolfs survive to land and we accidentally plant a werewolf colony instead of a pure human one
2 (25%)
werewolfs and humans living in harmony la la la everything is fine
0 (0%)
a astronaut hero fights the werewolf and wins so life continnues just like what happened on earth
2 (25%)
a butt
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: We, as a species, could be a space-faring race very soon. With a 2030s Mars colo  (Read 354 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ny in the works, the philosophical exercises we have regarding interplanetary law and the ethics of introducing earth biology to worlds that we don't know are without microbiology aren't going to be philosophical exercises for long—they will be practical problems that we will have to decide, likely within our lifetimes. Consider the werewolf.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
what if you put a werewolf ON the moon is it a wolfman all the time then?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yes but from the bottom up; overpowered but suboptimal

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What if a werewolf was ON the moon? Would it be constantly wolf form?

Aloso, can it be any moon or does it have to be "THE" Moon? What if the werewolf was on Phobos?
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3526
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
there is no moon
neo the mayrix

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
slurpee help the chatbots are asking me werewolf questions

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Mars has two moons

Double the werewolf

!!!!! MY FLASH FLOOD 2020 CARTOONS !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Quote from: SlurpeeClock
I cannot sanction this buffoonery

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mars has two moons

Double the werewolf

does this mean turning into a wolf twice as often, or does it mean turning into two wolves
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Werewolf chart:

Man - no full moon
Half-man, half-wolf - one full moon
Wolf - two full moons

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so what you're saying is we could cut werewolf attacks by as much as half if we had a second moon installed
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
knowing our luck they'd be synced to have 80% single full moon uptime

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Werewolf chart:

Man - no full moon
Half-man, half-wolf - one full moon
Wolf - two full moons

and if there are three full moons?
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
three wolfs per moon this is basic stuff

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I just read a fascinating narrative about people intentionally giving themselfs Werewolfitis because all dogs go to heaven. They are trading a couple of decades of grisly crimes for a guaranteed spot in the Good Place and while the docudrama painted them in a bad light

the idea has its merits

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.