News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

vcrclock's progress bar

Farted by VCRClock, May 06, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

here have some progress

i'm on line 5716
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PolyhedronClock

REVEALED: VCR'S LATEST LINES

VCRClock

a line a day keeps the comedown away!!!
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

RobClock

I don’t know what this means but it sounds positive

miracle fruit

did they sucker you into doing things vcr

VCRClock

NintendrCkolc

miracle fruit

what is it ur doing exactly im curious

miracle fruit

if u need some good background ideas can i suggest tiling this fella all over the place

VCRClock

what's up

I was working on this in the dumbest way possible, lost interest, and never followed through

now I am working on some other hobby shit that I want to be done, but I can't say I'm really enjoying working on it, because I keep going at it (inkscape drudgery) for like 15 minutes before I start looking for a distraction, like posting on the clock crew forums or spamming the fucking discord. I'm definitely less than 50% done, but I don't want to leave it abandoned for months like I did last time

in fact I'm working on another project too, but that one's easier to do and I really want to get this one out of the way

what about you?

are you working on things?

PhantomCatClock

I have forced myself to draw for "at least" one hour per day and, after instigating the rule "no youtube without drawing", very very very very very very easily found time for this (usually 2.5hrs but as low as 1hr sometimes) and will continue for the rest of my life because holy shit I sure do have room to improve

an unfortunate side effect of this is I no longer have time to tug it every day so something's gotta change

RobClock

i got all the drywall up in the living room and purchased some cupboards for the kitchen so now i just have to put up two more sheets of drywall and then i can install the cupboards and the fucking kitchen sink finally but the inspection on the truck i bought in February is up at the end of the month and its going to require more body work than it is worth to keep on the road so im going to look at another truck today and then sell the one i have as a parts truck/fixer upper

i still havent started on my halloween collab part life is busy man im sorry

NintendrCkolc

VCRClock

it's hard to tell, but I feel like I'm closer to 50% done, if not more

didn't work on this shit at all yesterday but we doin it today

VCRClock

just posting here to "i told you so," it's the spam forum, deal with it

finished all the heavy lifting two days ago
didn't do shit yesterday
gave my file the once over and spit shine today. done!

all that remains is the production phase, after which I'll have another box of product nobody cares about in my closet

just like all my heroes