News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

We, as a species, could be a space-faring race very soon. With a 2030s Mars colo

Farted by PhantomCatClock, June 02, 2020, 04:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werewolf on a planet with no moon

werewolfism cured
0 (0%)
werewolf gene still exists but this power is never activated due to no moon
0 (0%)
werewolfs are on a four week cycle and are cursed for four days, like menstruation. they would shapeshift normally.
0 (0%)
permanent werewolf form everybody panic
0 (0%)
werewolfs aren't real
2 (20%)
werewolfism is on a timerclock and the werewolf would transform long before the spaceship reaches its destination; only werewolfs survive to land and we accidentally plant a werewolf colony instead of a pure human one
1 (10%)
werewolfism is tied to the moon and the ship passes right by that. the werewolf would transform long before the spaceship reaches its destination; only werewolfs survive to land and we accidentally plant a werewolf colony instead of a pure human one
2 (20%)
werewolfs and humans living in harmony la la la everything is fine
1 (10%)
a astronaut hero fights the werewolf and wins so life continnues just like what happened on earth
2 (20%)
a butt
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

PhantomCatClock

ny in the works, the philosophical exercises we have regarding interplanetary law and the ethics of introducing earth biology to worlds that we don't know are without microbiology aren't going to be philosophical exercises for long—they will be practical problems that we will have to decide, likely within our lifetimes. Consider the werewolf.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

what if you put a werewolf ON the moon is it a wolfman all the time then?

PhantomCatClock

Thor

What if a werewolf was ON the moon? Would it be constantly wolf form?

Aloso, can it be any moon or does it have to be "THE" Moon? What if the werewolf was on Phobos?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on June 07, 2020, 11:28:29 AM
Mars has two moons

Double the werewolf

does this mean turning into a wolf twice as often, or does it mean turning into two wolves
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Werewolf chart:

Man - no full moon
Half-man, half-wolf - one full moon
Wolf - two full moons

VCRClock

so what you're saying is we could cut werewolf attacks by as much as half if we had a second moon installed
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

knowing our luck they'd be synced to have 80% single full moon uptime

Thor

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 07, 2020, 02:18:41 PM
Werewolf chart:

Man - no full moon
Half-man, half-wolf - one full moon
Wolf - two full moons

and if there are three full moons?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

I just read a fascinating narrative about people intentionally giving themselfs Werewolfitis because all dogs go to heaven. They are trading a couple of decades of grisly crimes for a guaranteed spot in the Good Place and while the docudrama painted them in a bad light

the idea has its merits

NintendrCkolc

I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

PhantomCatClock