!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: ATTN Nuka  (Read 88 times)

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ATTN Nuka
« on: June 21, 2020, 04:15:59 PM »
Anyways, um... I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

Nuka

• Getting Laid Levels 100%
  • Official Cock
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: NukaClock
    • View Profile
    • My Wi-Fi password
    • Awards
Re: ATTN Nuka
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 04:42:04 PM »
Anyways, um... I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That's my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put 'em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.
shame.