!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: The purpose of multiple CC discord servers  (Read 1574 times)

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2013 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: The purpose of multiple CC discord servers
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 07:13:44 AM »
No less than twice in that image your server expresses hope for pizza

!!!!! MY FLASH FLOOD 2020 CARTOONS !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Quote from: SlurpeeClock
I cannot sanction this buffoonery

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 07:47:15 AM »
Also Invader Zim was a LOLRANDOM show, and it's considered a cult classic.

well it also had really good art direction and voice acting

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2020, 06:32:54 AM »
No less than twice in that image your server expresses hope for pizza

well bb10 is a moderator so i cant speak for everyone

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 09:07:06 AM »
nintendo clock hates it so much that he has to check in on it every day

app issues with my phone.

NintendrCkolc

• OffiCial Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 09:08:55 AM »
also I like how i pop in twice, immediately leave, but somehow that means I'm checking it every day.

NintendrCkolc

• OffiCial Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 09:10:00 AM »
Also I took a shower after each time to wash off the retard.

K-9_CLOCK

• The son of our lord Coolio
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
  • Participated in K-9's collab Clock Day 2019 Participant For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
but it never came off

NintendrCkolc

• OffiCial Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 06:34:01 PM »
rude >:(

Nuka

• Getting Laid Levels 100%
  • Official Cock
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: NukaClock
    • View Profile
    • My Wi-Fi password
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 07:42:49 PM »
rude >:(
you literally called us retards.
shame.

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 09:49:07 PM »
but it never came off

owned

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 09:52:26 PM »
b-bro i have app issue with my phone bro

NintendrCkolc

• OffiCial Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 10:41:30 PM »
b-bro h-he's a pedo unban plz

NintendrCkolc

• OffiCial Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 10:42:48 PM »
lol confederate flag funny

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 11:04:36 PM »
this is embarassing even for u

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 12:05:25 AM »
you literally called us retards.

that was ok tho

Nuka

• Getting Laid Levels 100%
  • Official Cock
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: NukaClock
    • View Profile
    • My Wi-Fi password
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2020, 02:12:43 AM »
Nuka only likes the locks because that Youtuber Tomska used to be a lock, thats the one he always draws.
hey Wonchop was in the LL too.
shame.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3526
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:07 AM »
choco choco choco choco choco chocolate
choco choco choco choco choco chocolate

mami
mami
ay mami mami mami

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:19 AM »
ay bonito

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:30 AM »
papito!

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:52 AM »
mi alma

te ama!