News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The purpose of multiple CC discord servers

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 27, 2020, 06:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

There isn't one.

The good one doesn't have BB10/Nuka/Virus in it. They are attempting to revive the Lock Legion. You have been warned.

You're welcome and stay safe <3

PhantomCatClock

i follow bb10 on newgrounds and wondered why i kept getting fucking sex kitten games in my feed until i finally clicked one

k9

Quote from: NintendrCkolc on June 27, 2020, 06:24:17 PM
There isn't one.

The good one doesn't have BB10/Nuka/Virus in it. They are attempting to revive the Lock Legion. You have been warned.

Nah, BB10 likes the locks because he was part of them anyway, Virus doesn't care, and Nuka only likes the locks because that Youtuber Tomska used to be a lock, thats the one he always draws. An old LL user RSS is trying to revive it but no wants him to because he's a wanker.

JambaClock

just checked the lock legion's page, it says they are now the cog community
https://locklegion.rocks/

guess we don't need to care about that anymore

k9

I'm pretty sure the cog community is just RSS and BB10 lmao

Slurpee

k9

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on June 28, 2020, 07:43:25 AM

Nah, BB10 likes the locks because he was part of them anyway, Virus doesn't care, and Nuka only likes the locks because that Youtuber Tomska used to be a lock, thats the one he always draws. An old LL user RSS is trying to revive it but no wants him to because he's a wanker.

Nope, they're legit the next LL. You heard it here first. Sit in that discord for 10 seconds and you can make the comparison pretty easily.

Just trying to prevent anyone else from becoming tainted/a leper. I took a 20 min shower after I left it so I think I'm OK.

k9

Quote from: NintendrCkolc on June 28, 2020, 05:52:55 PM

Nope, they're legit the next LL. You heard it here first. Sit in that discord for 10 seconds and you can make the comparison pretty easily.

Just trying to prevent anyone else from becoming tainted/a leper. I took a 20 min shower after I left it so I think I'm OK.

lmao, i don't get what you mean but im gonna go shower just in case

RobClock

There isn't one.

Imagine having Tomska as an inspirational figure. Self aggrandizing, talentless fatass whose only claims to fame are a LOLSORANDOM animated series he's commissioned others to make for him, and leeching off the success of someone he stalked online until managing to leverage that persons good will into a friendship, took over the works of  said friend following an untimely death, and then immediately drove it into the fucking ground in the most spectacularly embarrassing fashion possible, all the while nailing himself to a fucking cross with a pathetic poor-me sob story.

Don't acknowledge the LL, don't engage with the LL. At their height they were an embarrassing dollar store knock off, and now it seems their corpse is serving as a springboard for one mentally deranged mans latest attempt to form a cult of personality.

k9

Quote from: RobClock on June 29, 2020, 11:18:14 AM
There isn't one.

Imagine having Tomska as an inspirational figure. Self aggrandizing, talentless fatass whose only claims to fame are a LOLSORANDOM animated series he's commissioned others to make for him, and leeching off the success of someone he stalked online until managing to leverage that persons good will into a friendship, took over the works of  said friend following an untimely death, and then immediately drove it into the fucking ground in the most spectacularly embarrassing fashion possible, all the while nailing himself to a fucking cross with a pathetic poor-me sob story.

I never thought of him like that, but I never liked how he always threw such a pity party about everything. I always thought some of his sketches were good though. I know fuck all about Eddworld is it called? What did he do to it? I know the creator for it died of cancer, but thats about it.

Nuka

There isn't one.

Don't acknowledge the LL, don't engage with the LL. At their height they were an embarrassing dollar store knock off, and now it seems their corpse is serving as a springboard for one mentally deranged mans latest attempt to form a cult of personality.
imagine not seeing the good in a person.
shame.

Nuka

There isn't one.

Also Invader Zim was a LOLRANDOM show, and it's considered a cult classic.
shame.

RobClock

Quote from: NukaClock on June 29, 2020, 02:30:30 PM
There isn't one.

imagine not seeing the good in a person.

Imagine seeing good in a clout chasing exploitational man child with more chins than brain cells. Second chances are in short supply after you burn bridges with everyone you've ever contracted to work with you, burned through an obscene amount of money donated for charitable purposes, and continuously beg forgiveness for your own short comings as if the 9000th confession of instability has even the faintest shred of sincerity compared to all those that have come before.

I get you're only young but seriously, Tom Ridgewell is a train wreck of a human being deserving about as much respect as any given crack whore on skid row.

Eddsworld was great, I get latching onto him from his affiliation to that, but Edd is eight years gone now and Tom never held a dream of a prayer to ever truly carry on the genuine passion and creative joy that his late friend seemingly effortlessly brought forth. I doubt you're old enough to remember the years following his passing with the fundraiser and the subsequent cascade of broken promises, endless delays, and shady behind the scenes stories, but consider this an abolishment for your ignorance.

RobClock

Quote from: NukaClock on June 29, 2020, 02:32:52 PM
There isn't one.

Also Invader Zim was a LOLRANDOM show, and it's considered a cult classic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: RobClock on June 29, 2020, 07:21:24 PM
Imagine seeing good in a clout chasing exploitational man child with more chins than brain cells.

lmao

miracle fruit

its mostly retards but im not banned from it so its cool

miracle fruit

nintendo clock hates it so much that he has to check in on it every day

RobClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: RobClock on July 01, 2020, 04:03:49 AM
Did he bring pizza
no, one of the prinicpal tenets that separates us from the official clock crew discord is that we do not allow sex with young children