News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The purpose of multiple CC discord servers

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 27, 2020, 06:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 04, 2020, 01:08:45 AM
Quote from: NukaClock on July 03, 2020, 09:32:15 PM
Quote from: NintendrCkolc on July 03, 2020, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 03, 2020, 04:45:02 PM
I need to change Absinthe Vs Nintendo to MFC vs Nintendo lmfao

lemayo
ALWAYS RDY 4 A FIGHT BABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You've been inactive on NG for years.
Lmao did you not join and announce your resignation like 2 weeks later

k9

this has strayed so far from "the purpose of multiple cc servers" lol

PannacottaClock

hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

RobClock

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 04, 2020, 10:30:54 AM

The truth is the discord is irrelevant in the face of the eternal BBS long may it reign

Nuka

Quote from: RobClock on July 04, 2020, 02:14:27 PM
Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on July 04, 2020, 10:30:54 AM

The truth is the discord is irrelevant in the face of the eternal BBS long may it reign
we should all know that as the truth.
shame.

Nuka

Quote from: NintendrCkolc on June 27, 2020, 06:24:17 PM
The good one doesn't have BB10/Nuka/Virus in it. They are attempting to revive the Lock Legion. You have been warned.
shame.

RobClock

Nuka, take it from someone who has a legacy of astonishingly awful posts from their youth;

Take it down a notch. You don't need to be so confrontational all the time. when someone says you're irritating them (read: calling you a retard) they're not telling you to get lost, they're asking you to evaluate your behaviour and alter it to better befit the community you wish to interact with. Also, the advice to distance yourself from the $500 Steakhouse is legitimate and while I can't say compliance is mandatory, I will say that continually proclaiming your place within that faction will earn you no favours in terms of general acceptance amongst the CC.

NintendrCkolc

patriotclock

what is the point of any discord lmao yall are wild. start families or something 😂

patriotclock

Quote from: PatriotClock on July 18, 2020, 10:25:48 PM
what is the point of any discord lmao yall are wild. start families or something 😂

glad to see inter-clockcrew beef continuing tho. saw bb10 getting bullied on the clock crew subreddit when I glanced at it a few months ago. it was comforting tbh

PhantomCatClock